Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four years full-time course offered by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The admission procedure at VJEC is as per the government regulations and the policies of the KCECMA
1) Government allotment: 50% of the total seats in each branch will be filled by the government allotment.
2) Community seats in Govt allotment: 10% of the seats in each branch are allotted on a community basis by the government. Applicants have to submit the relevant docs to prove their community as per the direction.
3) NRI Seats: 15% of the seats are allotted to the NRI category as per norms
4) Management allotment: 35% of the seats are allotted under management category on pure merit from the rank list published by the Vimal Jyothi College.
1) Nationality: Candidates must be Citizens of India.
2) Academic Requirements: Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 45% (Forty-Five) marks in Mathematics separately and 45% (Forty-Five) marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade.
3) Entrance Examination: Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala.
4) NRI allotment: Score in the entrance is not required for NRI allotment. However they have to fulfil the academic eligibility as per norms.
5) Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2016. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile