- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four years full-time course offered by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The admission procedure at VJEC is as per the government regulations and the policies of the KCECMA association declared in the prospectus.
- Government allotment: 50% of the total seats in each branch will be filled by the government allotment.
- Community seats in Govt allotment: 10% of the seats in each branch are allotted on a community basis by the government. Applicants have to submit the relevant docs to prove their community as per the direction.
- NRI Seats: 15% of the seats are allotted to the NRI category as per norms
- Management allotment: 35% of the seats are allotted under the management category on pure merit from the rank list published by the Vimal Jyothi College.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Citizens of India.
- Academic Requirements: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as one of the optional subjects with at least 45% marks put together are eligible for admission.
- Entrance Examination: Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala.
- NRI allotment: Score in the entrance is not required for NRI allotment. However, they have to fulfill academic eligibility as per norms.
- Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2020. No relaxation of age will be allowed