- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Vesveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum.
The Karnataka Examination Authority, Government of Karnataka conducts the entrance test and prepares the rank list.
- 75% of the allotted seats are filled by KEA cell on the basis of Merit.
- 25% of the seats are filled by Management.
- Should pass 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the technical vocational subjects-Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Electronics / Computers.
- Should obtain at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category candidates of Karnataka only).
- Lateral Entry to the second year – Should pass diploma Examination from an AICTE approved Polytechnic. Should obtain at least 45% marks in aggregates (40% in case of reserved category candidates of Karnataka only).