Sir,which is best college in rajamundry.ISTS womens college or GIET.please tell me fast??In education and placements??
Hello candidate. Both the colleges are better in their own way. But compared to ISTS womens college, GIET college is good in all the aspects. The college has good infrastructure facilities. The college provides peaceful and pleasant to study. The faulty here are highly qualified and well experienced. The placement cell is good in the college. Top companies visit the campus for recruitment. Better go with GIET for bright future.
Is mobiles allowed in GIET engineering college rajamundry??
Yes, mobile phones are allowed in hostel and college whether it's your college or some other college but yes you are not allowed to use mobile during the lectures . Everyone understands that mobile phones are not any more a luxury but has become a basic necessity.
Feel free to ask your further queries if any.
Sir,which is best for education and placements GIET rajamundry or VIGNAN lara vadlamudy.please tell me?
Hello candidate. GIET is better in all the aspects. The college has good infrastructure and facilities. The college provides peaceful and pleasant environment to study. The faculty here are highly qualified and well experienced. The placement cell is good in the college. Top companies visit the campus for recruitment. Placements are increasing year to year in this college. Better go with GIET for bright future.
Sir,what is difference between GIET and GITE?which is better and why?tell me about placements in GIET?which branch is good in it?pls tell me
Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology (GIET) offers world-class education in the engineering sector and the Institute has gained a reputation for providing quality education. GIET was established in 1988 and is known to be one of the best engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of engineering and management.
B. Tech It is a four-year full-time course which is offered in various specializations- Automobile Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics EngineeringThe placement cell at GIET is well-functional and full-fledged. It has given the reputation of “Best Placement Engineering College in Andhra Pradesh” to GIET, thus it is an integral part of the institution. The placement cell gives the students adequate training and placement opportunities.
Students were successfully placed for the batch of 2018. A total of 221 students were able to secure jobs in reputed firms in the industry. Top recruiters included Oracle, Infosys, HDFC Bank, CA Technologies, Honeywell, CSC India, Convergys, Amway India, Curation Tech, Tata Consultancy Services, Simplex Infrastructure Ltd., etc. TCS accredited College of faculty, student development programs and placements.
- GIET has established a Skill Development Centre in association with NSDC and APSSDC.
- Only College in the region to have an alliance with Oracle Corporation for Oracle Certification Courses.
- State-of-the-art labs.
- Extensive internship opportunities.
- PIO/Foreign National Status
- Coaching for interviews and soft skills.
- Cycle-friendly, pollution-free campus.
- 35 PhD-level faculty.
- Digital Classrooms
There's no College with acronym GITE.
Hope it helps.
Best of luck.
Sir,which college is best rvr&jc guntur or GIET rajamundry in ECE branch??
Dear aspirant,hope you are doing well.now coming to your question,after taking reviews from the currently enrolled student and across the web,i would that RVR college has a slight edge over the other 2 in many terms like placement,faculty ratio and facilities.
hope this is help.
for futher queries,post down in the comment section below.
Sir,pls suggest me better colleges like GIET gunupur without any entrance exam like ojee.my jee percentile is 85.and my 12th percentage 84.4
here are some good colleges
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, BITS Pilani, Pilani.
- IIIT Hyderabad.
- Dhirubhai Ambani IICT, Gandhinagar.
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Birla Institute of Technology, BIT Mesra, Ranchi.
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune.
Which is main campus1)GIET 2)GIER 3)GITE. And which is best clg. Godavari clg rajahmundry
Hello aspirant, yeh main campus is GEIT for engineering and technology. The other two are also main campuses which comprise of other courses such as bba, bca, bsc, b.a , tybms etc. They include masters and pyschological subjects as well. You can choose according to your convience. All the best.
Sir,will giet gunupur will accept jee main score.my percentile is 85. I belong to obc category.
As per your query.yes you can take a admission in giet gunupur with you jee rank.you have to register ojee2019.after that you have to attained a counsilling .
Sir,i got giet rajamundry in ap eamcet 1st round.if i wait for the next,is there a chance for me to get better clg than that?
GIET college itself is better in all the aspects. The college has good infrastructure and facilities. The college provides peaceful and happy environment to study. The faculties here are well experienced. The placement opportunities are also good in the college. But if you are not satisfied with this college, you can wait for other good colleges in subsequent rounds. According to be GIET itself is best.
Hope this will be helpful.
Sir,which is best college giet rajamundry or giet gunupur
Well the thing is that, GIET Rajahmundry (Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology) is a college, whereas GIET Gunupur (Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology) is a state university. Below I have provided the required details about both the collgeg & university -
GIET College of Engineering :
- The college is a private owned college and was eshtablished in the year 2009 and has a faculty of 85 people.
- The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The college offers only B.E./B.Tech programmes.
- It has the facilities like boys hostel, girls hostel, gym, library, cafeteria, sports, medical/hospital, wifi, transport, alumni association etc.
- As per the students reviews, the college is pretty good.
GIET University :
- This is a state university and is privately owned and was eshtablished in the year 1997. The university campus is about 43 acres with 278 faculty people.
- The university is approved by UGC.
- The university offers many UG and PG programmes like B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, BBA, MBA, B.Sc, M.Sc., MCA, MSW etc.
- The facilities available in the university campus are such as boys hostel, girls hostel, gym, library, cafeteria, sports, medical/hospital, wifi, transport, alumni association, swimming pool, convenience store, bank and parking facilities, guest room etc.
- Talking about placements, B.E./B.Tech students gets a median package of 3.72 Lakhs where as M.E./M.Tech students gets a median package of 3.95 Lakhs.
- As per the students reviews, the university is quite good.
Now according to me, if one is considering facilities, infrastructure, experience then he/she should go for GIET University, Gunupur. The university has all the required facilities, is UGC approved, has good teaching experience since its a old college and placements are also okay. On the other hand GIET College of Engineering, Rajamundry may not have state of the art facilities, or campus or that much experinece but the college is pretty good.
You can also go through this links and checkout the details about both the colleges -
- GIET Rajamubdry : https://www.careers360.com/colleges/giet-college-of-engineering-rajahmundry
- GIET Gunupur : https://www.careers360.com/university/giet-university-gunupur
Good Luck !!!