i am in 1st year BBA in amity university can i change to some other college? also which are some options?
Respected sir/madam, Kindly suggest me which one course will be better whether Pharm.D (6 years duration) or Bsc. Human Genetics and molecular medicine and research (4 years) launched by Amity Mohali.
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing great ! Both the courses are good and also have many options in future as well but choose course according to your interest not for money and scope because if your interest is present in something then automatically you can generate money from that.
Hope it helps you !!
which is better MIT WPU or Amity Mumbai for B Tech CSE AI ML?
hope you are doing well and safe. With reference to your query, I would glad inform you that in comparison to other private universities both the universities are good but in my opinion if you want to have a great exposure for personailty development ,increase your boldness and one of the best campus of india with highly qualified faculities then amity university is the best option for you . For sitting in placement you need to have 6 cgpa with no backlogs and you will easily get an average package of 6 lakhs
Hope you found this answer informative. Best wishes for your future
what is the total 5 years ballb fee for Amity law school, delhi?
Hello student ,
- Non Sponsored refers to the high merit category of students. Candidates applying under this category should have cleared their Higher Secondary Exam or equivalent 10+2 exam from a recognized Board with 60% overall marks.
- Sponsored refers to candidates from relatively lower merit category who will be charged higher fees. They can apply for admissions provided they have cleared their Higher Secondary or equivalent 10+2 exam from a recognized Board with 55% overall marks.
Sponsored Category Fees
Non Sponsored Category Fees
Rs. 1.98 lakhs Per Semester
Rs. 1.32 lakhs Per Semester
My son rank is 3896 in IPU exam for BBA. Which college is better for his career. I have some option Bharti Vidyapeeth, Delhi or Ideal Institute, Karkardooma, Delhi, or Delhi Metropolitan, Noida, Sector 62, Or Sharda University, Amity University. pls tell which is best in between or any other options
Hello there ,
According to the given rank and assuming open category , he may get the following colleges as Delhi region student based on last year cut off :
- Ideal Institute of Management and Technology and School of Law, Delhi-(Cut-off-10531)
- Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management, Delhi-(Cut-off-9668)
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, Delhi-(Cut-off-9413)
- Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi-(Cut-off-8303) and some more
Well, the above predictions can't give you 100% accuracy as every year the cut off varies due to some following factors :
- Seat Capacity
- No of students appeared in exam
- Hardness level of exam etc
Still, You can use this IPU CET BBA college predictor for your reference and to get a personalized report about the chances of getting your preferred colleges through the given rank:
Hope this helps !
Amity University has radiography and imaging technology course.
Amity University does not have a radiography and imaging technology course combined together, but it does have medical imaging technology course as a bachelors degree.
The medical imaging technology course is offered at Amity university, Uttar Pradesh in the Noida campus. It is a 4 years course.
Please check the link below
All the Best
i scored 78 % in board examination can i get direct admission in amity?
i have scored 78% in board exams can I get direct admission in Amity??
Amity mumbai btech cse fee including hostel full brochure
Hope you are doing well. 9.6 lakhs fee is charged for 4 years btech cse course in amity university Mumbai. You can check the same through given link below. You can also check, cut off, ranking , course offered, placement of the college.
Hope this information helpful for you.
from jee mains exam marks 100 can o gety admission in Amity University Noida with out giving amity entrance exam
Yes, you can get admission into the amity university Noida on the basic of the score of your JEE mains exam.
Some other ways to get into the University are
For further information you can visit the site by this link. CLICK HERE (https://youtu.be/fzObjWKAy6g)
The direct admission process is as:
- For online application form visit the official website of the University.
- Go to apply now section and upload the relevant documents (mentioned below).
- Pay the application fees of INR 1100 using Debit / Credit card.
- Submit the application form.
You can predict you college by this link.