|14 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Cyber Security Systems and Networks is a two-year (4 Semesters) full-time postgraduate engineering program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore.
This M.Tech programme aims to train the students in the cyber security discipline through a well-designed combination of courseware and its application on real-world scenarios. The programme has a strong emphasis on foundational course such mathematics for security application, advanced algorithms, networks etc., in addition to diverse subject core areas such as cryptography, operating systems and security, cloud security, security of cyber physical systems etc.
Students will be exposed to real-world problems, open-end problems and simulated real-life scenarios with active guidance from domain experts in this field. The programme will help the students to:
- Comprehend the various security threats and vulnerabilities of the cyber world keeping in line with industrial trends.
- Scale up to the demand from multiple industrial sectors on the cyber world to promote effective methods, practices and tools to counter the cyber crimes.
- To be able to architect, design and implement fool-proof product line in the field of cyber security.
- Direct admission to GATE qualified students.
- Non GATE qualified students will be admitted based on academic records and performance in interview.
- Direct admission to GATE qualified students based on availability
Pass with Minimum 60% in B. E./ B. Tech./ M.Sc in engineering or sciences discipline. The degree should be of relevance to the opted M.Tech program.
Qualifying Degree - B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE).