- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata.
- Admission can be taken through securing merit ranks in WBJEE ( West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination ) & JEE (Mains).
- Lateral Entry: Admission can be taken by appearing and qualifying in the Written Test - JELET which will be conducted by the "West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- The candidate seeking admission to the 1st year B-Tech Degree Course in our College should have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. The candidates should also have pass marks in theory papers Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The candidate seeking admission to the 2nd year B-Tech Degree Course in our College should either pass diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from any AICTE recognized Polytechnic/Institute with at least overall 60% marks or have passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject and Degree in Science (B.Sc.) from U.G.C. approved Universities with at least 60% marks.
Grab your achievementand your dreams join college
Last Seen: 28 Apr' 20
Joined On: 23 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2020
- B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering