AVN Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad Admission 2021
AVN Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
College of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more
Admission Process 2021
AVN Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad Admission Process:
AVN Institute of Engineering and Technology offers admission to the undergraduate (B.Tech) courses. Admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the EAMCET examination conducted by the Government of Telangana. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- Candidate should qualify Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) or TS ECET.
- Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of AVNIET.
- Further, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the college level counselling process.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in TS EAMCET/TS ECET, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- 70% of the seats are filled by the Convener, EAMCET under category A.
- 30% of the seats are filled by the college under category B as per the guidelines are given by the competent authority.