|23 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Counselling - Mock seat allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Counselling - Last date to modify choices - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|30 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Counselling - Confirmation of choice on seat allotment and fee payment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|31 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Others - Dates for surrender - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Choice filling - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|10 Sep, 2020 - 18 Sep, 2020||Counselling - Registration and document upload | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 26 Aug, 2020||Others - Provisional Answer Key Challenge | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2020 - 19 Aug, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Application Correction - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|14 Jun, 2020 - 17 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2020 - 03 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|16 Jan, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is a full-time four-year course degree offered by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and approved by AICTE.
All admission are made through one of the following common entrance tests as given below: B.E. - Karnataka CET, COMED-K, AIEEE or any other Government recognized entrance exam.
- Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four year B.E., degree should have passed the two years of pre-university examinations (Physics, Mathematics and any one of Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science as optional subjects) conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Visvesvaraya Technological University and should have obtained not less than 45% marks in the optional subjects.
- Candidates seeking admission to second year of the four year B.E., degree must have passed the three year Diploma course conducted by the Board of Technical Examination of Karnataka Government in the respective Branches/Courses or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Visvesvaraya Technological University.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST & Category I/II/III (Karnataka students only), the minimum percentage of marks shall not be less than 40% in the optional subjects as per rules. Admissions will be according to reservation policy of the State Government.
- The eligibility criteria mentioned above may change from time to time. The candidates seeking admission are required to check the eligibility criteria before seeking admission.