- Dr GD Pol Foundation YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital PG Institute, Navi Mumbai
- All Questions
Dr GD Pol Foundation YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital PG Institute, Navi Mumbai
I want to study BAMS could you please explain me the fee structure for both course and hostel NEET I got 149 marks 10+2 I got 92.7% and Im an EWS student in any private colleges
I hope you are doing well. I see that you have scored 149 marks in your neet examination. With the marks scored it is not possible for you to get a government seat for BAMS. Anyways you could get a seat in private colleges through management. But the fees would remain the same. BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery is basically an Ayurvedic traditional healing art based undergraduate medical course in India. The course provides complete knowledge about 'Ashtanga Ayurveda' along with scientific advances in modern medicine along with extensive practical training.
These are few of the colleges in India with their fee structure.( Note: The fee structure varies year to year so there could be a change in the numbers mentioned below).
1. Patanjali Ayurved College, Haridwar, Uttarakhand. The total fees here is approximately Rs 9.7 Lakhs.
2. Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Malwadi Pune, Maharashtra. The total fees here is approximately Rs 7.87 lakhs.
3. Yashwant Ayurvedic College, Kolhapur, Maharashtra. The total fees here is approximately Rs 11 Lakhs.
4. Shubhdeep Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The total fees here is approximately Rs 9 lakhs
5. Parul Institute of Ayurved, Vadodara, Gujarat. The total fees here is approximately Rs 11 Lakhs.
For further information check out the links given below.
1. Neet rank predictor.
2. Neet College predictor.
3. Neet Cutoff.
4. Neet Seat Allotment.
5. Further details regarding BAMS.
I hope this information helped you.
All the best, Have a great day ahead!
Last year cutt off for this college
In order to see the last year (2020) NEET PG cutoff for this college, please visit the link provided below:
Hope this helps. In case of any further query please respond back to us. Thank you!
what fees required for Bams through management cota?
The fees structure of YMT ayurvedic medical college and hospital is as follows:
- For open category- Rs 281001
- OBC- Rs155729
- EBC/EWS- Rs146001
- ESBC-Rs 142901
- SC-Rs 7900
- ST/VJ/NT- Rs 33557
- Out of Maharashtra state- Rs 287600
In order to know further detailed information regarding the fees structure you can refer official website, link is given below-