Admission Process 2021
IBS Bangalore Admissions:
IBS Bangalore offers admission to a Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM). The duration of the IBS Bangalore PGPM programme is two years. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks with the medium of instruction as English and should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in managerial or supervisory positions. Aspirants meeting the eligibility criteria will be eligible for the IBS Bangalore PGPM programme. Further, the candidates should have a valid score in GMAT/IBSAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC exams and meet the IBS Bangalore cutoff requirement and qualify the group discussion and personal interview.
The IBSAT application form has been released by the university and the last date to submit an application form is December 16, 2020. The candidates need to pay the application fee. IBSAT 2020 exams will be conducted on December 26, 2020 and December 27, 2020. The final selection process will be done in the month of February/March 2021.
IBSAT Admission Schedule
IBSAT 2020 Application
July 1, 2020, to Dec 16, 2020
IBSAT 2020 Test Dates
December 26 to December 27, 2020.
IBSAT 2020 Result
1st week of January 2021
January 9 to January 17, 2021
MBA/PGPM Programme: During February/March 2021
IBS Bangalore Selection Process:
To get admission in IBS Bangalore PGPM programme students should:
- Fill the IBS Bangalore online application form.
- Appear for anyone entrance exam: GMAT/IBSAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC.
- Participate in the Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
- If selected, students should complete the admission formalities and pay the IBS Bangalore fee.
IBS Bangalore Course Details
IBS Bangalore PGPM Admission Procedure
- Aspirants should qualify anyone of the following entrance examinations: GMAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC.
- Eligible candidates have to submit the IBS Bangalore application form on the website of ICFAI Business School.
- Aspirants who have not appeared in the above-mentioned exams (GMAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC) have to apply and appear for the IBSAT examination conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored in an entrance exam and further, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the IBS Bangalore selection process that comprises of the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on marks secured in the entrance exam, performance in the past academic record, GD and PI, participation in the document verification and fee payment.
IBS Bangalore Fee for PGPM programme
Fees (Per Annum)
Rs. 4.05 lakhs
IBS Bangalore Courses:
IBS Bangalore courses include a Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM). PGPM programme at IBS Bangalore is a two-year postgraduate course. PGPM programme is offered at ICFAI Business School Bangalore to enhances the management skills of the students and prepare them to face the corporate world. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and should have at least 2 years of work experience in managerial or supervisory positions.
ICFAI Business School Bangalore Course Details:
Fees (Per Annum)
Rs. 4.05 lakhs
Q1. What are the IBS Bangalore courses?
Ans. IBS Bangalore courses include a Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM).
Q2. Does IBS Bangalore accept CAT scores?
Ans. Yes, ICFAI Business School Bangalore accepts Common Admission Test (CAT) scores.
Q3. What is the duration of IBS Bangalore course?
Ans. The duration of the IBS Bangalore PGPM programme is 2 years.
Q4. What is the admission process of ICFAI Business Scool Bangalore?
Ans. In order to get admission to IBS Bangalore, one should follow the following steps:
- Fill and submit the IBS Bangalore online application form.
- Appear for the GMAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC/IBSAT examination.
- Participate in the institute level selection process that comprises the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If selected, students should complete the IBS Bangalore document verification and fee payment process.
Q5. What is the IBS Bangalore fee for PGPM programme?
Ans. ICFAI Business School Bangalore fee for the PGPM programme is Rs. 4.05 lakhs per annum.
Q6. What is the IBS Bangalore eligibility criteria for PGPM?
Ans. IBS Bangalore PGPM eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Students should have a graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% with the medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on a 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- For candidates who are unable to meet the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation need to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|18 Jan, 2021 - 29 Jan, 2021||Others - Additional window rescheduling | Mode: Online|
|18 Jan, 2021 - 31 Jan, 2021||Application - Additional window registration | Mode: Online|
|04 Nov, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 - 08 Feb, 2021||Others - Additional window exam delivery | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 - 08 Feb, 2021||Exam - Additional window | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 21 Feb, 2021||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Selection Process | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Re-take Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Registration- Retake | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Re-Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|30 Dec, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020 - 27 Dec, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|01 Jul, 2020 - 21 Dec, 2020||Application | Mode: Offline and Online|
|01 Jul, 2020 - 16 Dec, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 02 Dec, 2020||Others - Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|21 Nov, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 20 Nov, 2020||Application - Registration-Main | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 15 Nov, 2020||Others - National Mock Test | Mode: Online|
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary,analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
CAT/ GMAT / NMAT
GMAT/NMAT by GMAC/CAT scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT. Candidates with GMAT, NMAT by GMAC or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT.
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT / GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/CAT scores for admission to the following programs: