JNTU Pulivendula Admission 2021
JNTUA College of Engineering, Pulivendula (Also known as: JNTU Pulivendula)
College of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more 113 Questions & Answers
JNTU Pulivendula Admission Process 2021
JNTUA College of Engineering, Pulivendula offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, electrical and communication engineering, mechanical engineering, CAD-CAM, digital electronics and communication systems, electrical power systems. The detailed admission process of these courses are given below:
Admission Procedure (For B.Tech Programmes):-
- Candidates have to apply online for AP EAMCET web-based counselling through its official website and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Candidates will have to appear for the AP EAMCET examination.
- Candidates will be called for a web-based counselling on the basis of their rank obtained in the AP EAMCET examination.
Admission Procedure (For M.Tech Programmes):-
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Candidates have to appear for the APPGECET.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the candidates’ options, merit, caste category, local area, and gender.
JNTU Pulivendula View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Candidate must have secured a valid rank in the EAMCET Examination conducted by APSCHE. The seat allotment is made by the Convener, EAMCET as per the stipulated rules of A.P. State Government and APSCHE