Admission Process 2021
Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology offers admission to undergraduate (B.Tech) and postgraduate (M.Tech) courses. Admission to undergraduate course is done through TNEA counselling process while for M.Tech aspirants have to appear for the GATE/TANCET examination followed by counselling process. The detailed admission processes are given below:
- Based on their required marks in the qualifying exam (12th or equivalent exam), candidates need to register and participate in TNEA counselling.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission based on performance in class 12th, participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidate needs to appear for GATE/TANCET Entrance Exam and obtain a valid score.
- Then, the candidate has to register and appear for TANCET counselling based on their GATE and TANCET scores.
- First preference will be given to candidates with GATE score and then to TANCET score.
- Based on TANCET counselling, document verification and fee payment, selected candidates will be offered admission.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The selection based on TNEA entrance exam.
% of seats filled through entrance exam- 65
% of seats filled through management quota- 35