Admission Process 2021
MBS School of Planning and Architecture offers B.Arch -5 years course. The admission to this course is through the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA), conducted by Council of Architecture. The detailed admission process of this degree course is given below.
The admission process for B.Arch- 5 Years Degree Programme:
- Candidates need to appear for the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA), conducted by Council of Architecture.
- Candidates also need to appear for GGSIPU CET and counselling.
- Admission to B.Arch is based on qualifying marks obtained at 10+2 or 10+3 years diploma, NATA scores and GGSIPU counselling.
- The final merit list is prepared by GGSIPU after counselling.
- Finally, candidates need to visit the MBS SPA and complete the admission process.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admissions will be made on the basis of NATA score and the percentage of aggregate marks i.e. (percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects) obtained in the qualifying examination i.e Senior Secondary level or equivalent.