|10 Sep, 2020 - 18 Sep, 2020||Counselling - Registration and document upload | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 26 Aug, 2020||Others - Provisional Answer Key Challenge | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2020 - 19 Aug, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Application Correction - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|14 Jun, 2020 - 17 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2020 - 03 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|16 Jan, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
Admission Procedure is based on-
- 45 % of the seats will be filled by the Government of Karnataka through the Karnataka Examination Authority for the courses offered.
- 55% of the seats will be filled by Management including COMED-K
- Following is the list of undergraduate courses (Regular) offered at Mysuru Royal Institute of Technology (merit)
The Students who have passed the PUC/10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology, with at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Lateral Entry to Second Year Bachelor of Engineering (B.E):
- The Candidate must Be Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.