|17 Jun, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|03 Jun, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Delhi, Delhi
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Botany is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the University of Delhi, Delhi.
a) In all the Faculties/Departments, except the ones offering inter-disciplinary or professional courses, there are two modes of admission for postgraduate courses:
- Merit or Direct: 50% of the total intake shall be filled by direct. Admission of the students of the University of Delhi only, on the basis of merit. This mode is not available to students from other Universities.
- Entrance: Remaining 50% of the seats shall be filled through entrance examination and Interview /Group Discussion.
b) It may again be noted that all the applicants seeking admission to the postgraduate courses are required to register online.
c) Applicants can choose to apply in these two modes under the following three options: (a) Merit only, (b) Entrance only, or (c) Merit + Entrance.
d) The seat distribution for each Course under Direct and Entrance modes. Reservation/ concession to the prescribed extent shall apply separately in both the modes (Direct and Entrance) in compliance with the rules notified by the University from time to time. The Departments will release the Admission lists in both modes, separately for all categories.
e) The Courses having Interview/Group Discussion (GD) after Entrance test, along with their weight.
- Entrance Category- B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany/B.Sc. (Hons.) Biological Sciences (3Years Courses after 10+2) from the University of Delhi or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to the University of Delhi fulfilling other conditions of eligibility. And 55% or above marks in an aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Merit Category- B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany / B.Sc. (Hons.) Biological Sciences (3Years Course after 10+2) from the University of Delhi only. And 60% or above marks in an aggregate or equivalent grade.