WHAT IS PSYCHOLOGY ?
UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Independent entrance tests for UG programme are held by the various state, central and private universities.
PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Psychology along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme conducted by various state, central and private universities.
SCOPE OF PSYCHOLOGY
- There are teaching jobs galore for competent and well-qualified Psychologists in colleges across India.
- Postgraduate degrees in this discipline open up avenues in the Government sector as well, with opportunities in the Civil Service.
- One can become a subject matter expert by specialising in a certain branch of psychology such as Social, Child, Occupational, Educational, Experimental, Sports, Forensic, Criminal, Business etc.
Some of the profiles offered to them are:
Community Relations Officer
Child Support Specialist
Industrial Organization Psychologist
- Basic Psychological Processes
- Biological Bases of Behaviour
- Cognitive Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Industrial Psychology
- Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology
- Social Psychology
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER PSYCHOLOGY
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 68 Joined
- 430 Questions