Admission Process 2021
Bapatla Engineering College offers B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc and MCA. Admission to various courses offered by Bapatla Engineering College is done on the basis of entrance examination followed by the counselling. The college offers B.Tech in seven branches which are civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electronics and communications engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, electronics & instrumentation engineering, information technology and mechanical engineering. Admission to B.Tech courses will be done through AP EAMCET counselling on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test (AP EAMCET). For M.Tech courses, admission will be offered on the basis of AP PGECET score. Admission to MCA courses is done through ICET counselling on the basis score obtained in the entrance test. Candidates who want to seek admission in M.Sc courses have to appear in AP PGECET. Admission processes for various courses offered by Bapatla Engineering College are listed below:
- Candidates have to apply and appear in AP EAMCET.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in the entrance test and choices made by them during counselling.
- B-Category seats are filled by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on merit basis as per the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
M.Tech and M.Sc
- Candidates have to apply and appear in AP PGECET.
- Qualified candidates have to appear in the AP PGECET counselling process.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in AP PGECET and choices made by them in the counselling.
- Selected candidates have to report to the college with all the necessary document for verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to apply and appear in AP ICET
- Qualified candidates have to appear in AP ICET counselling.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis score obtained by the candidates in AP ICET and choices made by them during the counselling process.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Category-A seats constitute 70% of the total seats available in the College/branch. These seats are filled by the Convener, EAMCET.
Category-B seats constitute 30% of the total available seats. These seats are filled by the College Management as per guidelines of APSCHE. Following a definite procedure, the Management maintains total transparency in filling the seats. The admissions are on the basis of the rank obtained in the EAMCET / marks obtained in the qualifying Examination at +2 stage