Latest Update for Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla
About Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla (BEC) is a private and autonomous institution that is sponsored by the Bapatla Education Society and was established in 1981. The engineering college is affiliated to the Acharya Arjuna University. Bapatla Engineering College provides various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma programmes in engineering and technology.
Bapatla Engineering College is situated in Mahatmajipuram. The nearest railway station the engineering college is Bapatla with a distance of 3.9 km in between. Students can hire a cab or an auto from the railway station and reach the college in 10 mins. Vijayawada International Airport is the nearest airport from Bapatla Engineering College and is 104 km away. Students will have to board a local train from Vijayawada Junction and reach the engineering college.
Accreditations and Collaborations:-
Bapatla Engineering College is accredited by-
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
The collaborations of Bapatla Engineering College are as follows-
Clubs, Committees, and Societies:-
- Grievance and Redressal Committee- Grievances like excessive delays, staff misbehaviour, malpractice injustice concerns (such as over race, caste, sex) are taken care of in this Committee.
- Examination Committee- This Committee looks after the examinations that are conducted in Bapatla Engineering College and takes care that the examinations are happening smoothly.
- Admission Committee- In this Committee, the students create admission brochures, coordinate with other students during Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
- Library Committee- The students in this Committee look after the books, journals and various education-related materials that are there in the library. They also keep track of the books that are in the library.
- Internal Complaints Committee- The members of this Committee look after the mistakes happening in the College, also note down the complaints given by the students and take required actions.
- Extra-Curricular Activities Committee- Various extra-curricular activities are conducted and organised by this Committee. They also take care that no hurdle is being faced by the students.
- Academic Audit Committee- This Committee evaluates the performance of the university departments, and the centres and appreciate their achievements and give suggestions.
- Disciplinary Committee- This Committee examines alleged violations of discipline within an organisation, profession, etc and makes formal judgements on them.
- Research Committee- This Committee prepares a policy on all research-related matters which affects on the strategic objectives of the College and considers matters of policy.
- Sports Committee- This Committee helps students achieve a healthier lifestyle cope with the studious environment. It has numerous outdoor playgrounds and indoor courts are spread over a vast area.
- Training and Placement Committee- This Committee provides students with placement opportunities by giving them proper training. This Committee also acts as an interface to fill the gap between corporate requirements, job opportunities and the abilities of the students.
- Anti-Ragging Committee- This Committee helps prevent ragging in the college premises. This Committee also ensures that no ragging is taking place inside the college.
- NSS- National Service Scheme focuses on the current social problems and sensitises people to compact the evils prevailing in the society. The college activities comprise of both regular activities and camping activities.
- NCC- National Cadet Corps helps students develop qualities, character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, and helps develop character, personality, and self-confidence.
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Highlights
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 2.44 Lakhs
- Seats: 180 Seats
- Total Fees: 2.44 Lakhs
- Seats: 180 Seats
- Total Fees: 2.44 Lakhs
- Seats: 180 Seats
- Total Fees: 2.44 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Admissions 2021
Bapatla Engineering College offers B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc and MCA. Admission to various courses offered by Bapatla Engineering College is done on the basis of entrance examination followed by the counselling. The college offers B.Tech in seven branches which are civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electronics and communications engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, electronics & instrumentation engineering, information technology and mechanical engineering. Admission to B.Tech courses will be done through AP EAMCET counselling on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test (AP EAMCET). For M.Tech courses, admission will be offered on the basis of AP PGECET score. Admission to MCA courses is done through ICET counselling on the basis score obtained in the entrance test. Candidates who want to seek admission in M.Sc courses have to appear in AP PGECET. Admission processes for various courses offered by Bapatla Engineering College are listed below:
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Placements
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Exams and Cutoffs
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Student Reviews
find everything you need
Last Seen: 15 Jun' 20
Joined On: 15 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2020
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
this college provides many opportunities
Excellent college for self learners
Flexible timings.. self learning
- Batch of 2016
- B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Btech college life experiences matters a lot
Last Seen: 12 Feb' 17
Joined On: 12 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2017
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Facilities
- Hostel for Girls- Bapatla Engineering College has a hostel facility for girls. The hostel is equipped with all necessities.
- Foodcourt- The foodcourt of BEC serves various cuisine as per the need and taste of the students.
- Library- The Library has various titles, books, journals, international and national e-books and magazines, educational CD, etc.
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
- Banks Facilities
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Gallery
Questions related to Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla
information about Bapatla Engeneering college
Bapatla engineering college
NAAC Score: Grade: B | CGPA: 2.7/4
Estd Year : 1981
Total Faculty: 252
Facilities : Girls Hostel, Cafeteria, Library, Hospital/Medical
Hope this helps. All the best.
Give Reviews of Bapatla Engineering college ?
Bapatla Engineering College, Guntur, has good infrastructure! It has huge libraries, laboratories, cafeteria, Wi-Fi enabled campus, gym, etc,. The Faculty is also well trained and well educated. They offer test series often for students to get familiar with their syllabus.
When it comes to placements, mostly all students get placed here. The highest salary is Rs. 7 lakhs/year and the lowest salary is Rs. 3.5 lakhs/year. Companies which come here for recruitment are HCL, Infosys, TCS, ValueLabs, IBM, etc,. Many Internship are also given to students where many get placed through that!
Hope this is helpful!
All the best!
In 2019-2020 branch what is the highest salary package in Bapatla engineering college Bapatla in cse branch
According to your question and taking into consideration that you want to know about the highest package in Bapatla engineering college in computer science branch.
To be very honest the college doesn't have any remarkable placements and it is pretty below average. The overall placement percentage for cse branch is below 30% and the median package is also below four lakhs which is not at all good.
If you want to know more about the placements for this college, i am providing you the link for this which is given below-
which clg is good to complete btech in cse branch? 1.gudlavalleru engineering college 2.bapatla engineering college 3.lakireddy balreddy engineering college
Baptala Engineering college is good since the college offers decent placements in CSE branch .It has almost 90% placement rates of CSE branch with impartment of good quality education.Infrastructure of this college is quite good with WIFI labs and all other modern equipments along with classroom.Teachers are helpful and supportive.In short,faculties are of top notch.The highest package offered is 7LPA which is quite good and top renowned companies like Infosys, TCS, ValueLabs, and IBM recruits students.
Hope it helps!!
per annum hostel fees (including meals fees) in bapatla engineering college
Both boys and girls hostel facility are available in Bapatla Engineering College. The girls hostel is situated inside the college campus and the boys hostel is just outside the college campus. the annual hostel fee is around INR 20000.
Check the link below to know more about the college
hope it helps!
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Notable Alumni
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
BEC uniquely provides on-campus hostel facility to its girl student community. This hostel accommodating 1600 girl students is maintained on the self-run basis by students themselves. The residents of the hostel are provided with 24 hr hot water supply through solar water heaters. The student's health needs are taken care by dispensary with a visiting doctor and 24/7 ambulance.
BEC recognizes that physical and mental health significantly influences one’s ability to participate fully in the College community. The Health Center strives to enhance each student’s well being by providing comprehensive, private health care and by encouraging informed, individual involvement on health related decisions. The college has a dispensary to dispose first-aid to students and staff. A doctor visits college on regular basis to be available to residents of on campus Girls Hostel. The College also has a dedicated Ambulance service to meet medical emergencies, if any. The students can utilize preferential treatment service by visiting the hospital of visiting doctor in town anytime.
The library offers special services to the Students of SC & ST categories by providing singular Book Banks enriched with 17045 volumes related to 3456 Titles. A Book Bank specially earmarked with the funds of TEQIP is provided with 1896 volumes consisting 323 Titles also supplements the needs of SC & ST Students. Through these Book Banks, each SC or ST student can borrow 12 books and a BC student can borrow 2 books. BEC Library, in addition to that, offers Laptops to Students to borrow for aiding them in Project work. BEC Library has 20 such Laptops in its armour.
The College believes inadequate facilities being provided for the development, both of brain and brawn. Accordingly, spacious playgrounds and other amenities for diverse sports such as cricket, tennis, volleyball, basketball, shuttle badminton etc., and athletics are made available on the campus.
Centrally Air-conditioned and with a plinth area of 12,600 sq.ft., the computer center is equipped with Six servers ( 6 Xeon Processor-based Servers and 2 Pentium Processor-Based Servers) and 130 Nodes (Latest Pentium Core2Duo with TFT LCD Displays) organized in Client/Server architecture with AT & T structured cabling compliance. All The 130 Nodes are distributed among four laboratories, adjacent to each other under one roof, with see-through glass all around and exuding a subdued touch of majestic elegance and optimum utilization in every detail. The Application software available in the center is Oracle 10gi, Rational Suite, Clementine, Informatica, Visual Studio.net, Turbo C++ and MS Fortran 5 Etc.
A hygienic, well-furnished and well-equipped canteen is available in the campus to provide food at subsidized rates for the staff and students. Purified drinking water is supplied in the college, hostel and canteen.
The college has an Auditorium.
The college has been providing commuting facility to its staff and students with notable subsidized fares. The transportation facility is handled with an efficient fleet of 11 buses punctually running from Bapatla to College from morning to late evening on all working days.Bapatla Engineering College has a unique feature of working hours from 7:30AM to 1:00PM, which allows the staff and students to make use of the extent of the day. Apart from the regular Shuttle services to commute the staff and students, Transport facility supports the students and staff to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities during afternoons.
The college has an Alumni Association.
BEC is provided with a State Bank of India that saves time and energies of students and staff to conduct monetary transactions. The students can pay their college fees of various kinds in this extention centre without a need to travel back to bank in the town.The SBI has added to a new facility to BEC students by providing ON LINE banking facility enabling them with 24/7 access to Banking services.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council