Admission Process 2021
BLDEA's VP Dr PG Halakatti College of Engineering and Technology, Bijapur Admission Process:
BLDEA's VP Dr PG Halakatti College of Engineering and Technology, Bijapur offers admission to the postgraduate courses. Admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in entrance examinations. Further, the candidates have to get their documents verified by the admission committee. The detailed admission process is given below:
- Candidates have to appear for PGCET Entrance Examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the rank obtained in PGCET.
- For admission under Management Quota, the candidate needs to appear for PGCET/KMAT or appear and qualify under any approved entrance examination conducted by the authority recognised by Govt. of Karnataka/VTU/any other University of Karnataka state.
- For admission under Government quota, ranks obtained in the PGCET exam conducted by KEA will be considered.
- Then, an admission committee consisting of college officials will conduct an interview and select the candidates for admission to the MCA programme.
- Candidates have to appear for CMAT Entrance Examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the rank obtained in CMAT.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview for final admission at the institute.
- Final admission will be based on the candidate's performance in the entrance exam, interview, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admissions are done on the basis of merit in the KEA, COMED K qualifying exam. and Management Quota Also