BNMIT Admission Process 2021
BNM Institute of Technology Bangalore offers admission to students for B.E, M.Tech and MBA programmes. The college offers admissions to B.E courses based on KCET/COMEDK scores and for admissions to MBA programmes, the college considers the scores of PGCET/K-MAT/CAT/MAT. The details of BNMIT admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (BE):
- Candidates will have to apply and appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET)/Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka(COMEDK) conducted by the Government of Karnataka.
- Candidates have to register for the counselling process and choose BNMIT as their preference.
- Final admission will be offered to students based on the marks scored in KCET/COMED-K, participation in counselling, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Tech/MBA):
- For MBA, candidates have to appear and qualify for the PGCET/K-MAT/CAT/MAT exams.
- For M.Tech admission, candidates have to appear for PGCET.
- Further, candidates have to register for the counselling process on the website of the college conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
- 50% seats will be filled by the candidates who have a valid PGCET score through VTU counselling and the remaining seats will be filled by the candidates having valid K-MAT/CAT/MAT/PGCET scores.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in entrance examinations, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
BNMIT View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|20 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- 45% seats - based on marks in qualifying examination and CET
- 30% seats - based on COMED-K Test
- 25% seats – based on PUC, CET and COMED-K Rank