- Candidates have to fill an application form and send it to Anna University.
- Further, the applicants have to participate in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) counselling for choice filling and seat allotment.
- Final admission will be based on the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for GATE exam.
- Based on the GATE score, candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University.
- Admission is based on valid GATE scores.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test.
- Admission is offered by the Government of Tamil Nadu through TANCET (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) administered by Anna University.
View Course Specific Admission Process
Admissions for B.E/B.Tech courses are done through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), conducted by Anna University.
For Management Quota it will be processed as per Government norms.