Admission Process 2021
Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to the courses are done through Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) followed by a counselling process. The detailed description of Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- The candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of the institute.
- Shortlisted candidates should participate in UPSEE counselling process and choose FGIET as their preference.
- After counselling, the candidates should report at the institute for seat allotment, documents verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (MCA):
- The candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of FGIET.
- Admission will be done on the basis of the performance in UPSEE Exam.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be based on the merit in UPSEE through the counselling.
- Further, candidates have to get their documents verified and physically present at the allotted college and pay the fee.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission to the institution is purely based on merit in the UPSEE Entrance Examination conducted by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow (erstwhile UP Technical University), Uttar Pradesh.