Admission Process 2021
Admission process for B.E.:
- Students need to appear for the entrance examination - Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA), conducted by the Department of Technical Education (DoTE) of Tamil Nadu.
- DoTE conducts Single Window Counseling through Anna University, Chennai. To appear in counselling round students need to register in the TNEA portal
- The merit list will be prepared accordingly the weightage to percentile obtained by the candidate in TNEA, board exam, choice filling and counselling.
Admission process for M.E:
- Students need to appear for the entrance examination - (TANCET), conducted by Anna University (Candidates with a valid GATE score are eligible for direct admission).
- Counselling is conducted based on the rank in the entrance examination.
- Final selection is based on the merit list prepared by the authoritative body.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The selection based on TNEA entrance exam.