- Imperial College Business School, Imperial College, London
- Risk Management
Grow your skills as finance professional and stimulate your career with the course Risk Management by Emeritus.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 5-7 Hours Per Week
The imperial course of Risk Management by Emeritus provides training to the candidates for the development of skills for creative and critical risk analysts which are the primary requirements of professional financial risk management and analysis. The course will reflect on the insights on pragmatic methods and measures of protecting the risk in any organisation.
This course combines practical and quantifiable researches along with practical risk management techniques by building the potential and knowledge of risk management. The course will exhibit a detailed range of contents that will focus on enabling the candidates in constructing an approach of critical risk management methods.
The course makes use of case studies and group discussions with industry leaders for training the candidates in analysing risks and managing the future risk by analysing the aspects of the environment, financial, societal, and future of corporate for predicting the relative risk and the ways of managing the risks.
- Programme duration of 8 weeks
- Certificate by Emeritus
- Virtual classes
- The facility of special group discount available
- 5-7 hours of learning per week
- Flexible payment available for the course
- Association with Imperial College Business School
- Virtual lectures
- Live interactive sessions
Course and certificate fees
Fee requirements for the course are:
- The candidates can make the payment in a lump-sum amount i.e. of £ 2,200
|Particulars||Amount in Pound|
|Pay in full||2200|
Note: The candidates can apply for a discount of 20% on the course fee by enrolling in a group under the option of a special group discount. Candidates are suggested to contact the course team regarding the same.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
A certified course of Risk Management by Emeritus is recommended for:
- People looking to build their strategies and research in financial risk management
- Professionals who want to improve their and expand their knowledge of risk regulation along with tools and techniques of risk management
Certification qualification details
The candidates are required to complete the course for attaining the course certificate for Risk Management by Emeritus. The candidates will have to maintain a minimum attendance of 80% in the live sessions or recorded videos
What you will learn
After completion of the course you will learn:
- Candidates will learn about the fundamental concepts of risk analysing and management techniques
- Communicating the risk to the target audience through detailed and descriptive analysis will be taught through this course
- The candidates will be able to understand the types of risk associated with financial markets and the methods of statistical analyses for dealing with such risks
- The candidates will learn from the best industry experts about interpreting and viewing the decision of risk management
- Through this course, candidates will learn the techniques of predicting the deferred risk associated with environmental and corporate factors
- The course will impart knowledge on the practice of risk regulation and evaluation in finance professionals
- The candidates will learn how to evaluate the corporate governance process and its crucial association with risk
- Candidates will be able to broadly examine the findings and studies on risk management
- Assessing and adapting risk management systems and strategies according to the business settings will be a definite outcome for the course
- The candidates will learn how to analyse trends in risk management activities in global finance, insurance, and asset management as a result of the shifts in these sectors.
With the help of the following guidelines the candidates can apply in the course Risk Management by Emeritus:
Step 1: Through this link, the candidates can directly enrol in the course: https://execed-online.imperial.ac.uk/en?program_sfid=01t2s000000lBN5AAM
Step 2: The link will redirect the candidates to the application page
Step 3: The candidates need to fill in their required credentials for example name, email id, work experience, etc.
Step 4: By filling out the application form the candidates will be able to get easy access to the course after paying off the required dues
Counterparty and funding risk
AI and exotic risk management
Market risk management 2
Insights from the chief risk officer of an asset management company
Financial markets and instruments 1
Foundations of risk finance theory 1
Foundations of risk measurement 1
Risk management and insurance markets
Credit risk management
Risk management of complex portfolios
Market risk management 1
Financial markets and instruments 2
Foundations of risk finance theory 2
Foundations of risk measurement 2
Introduction to risk and decision making under uncertainty
For the course of Risk Management by Emeritus, there is no information provided for the provision of financial –aid. Future availability of such facilities may be confirmed by the help centre team
How it helps
The course Risk Management by Emeritus is associated with Imperial College Business School which is a highly reputed institution that provides world-class research, analysis, and practical solutions of risk management techniques. The course provides insights into critical and creative solutions for managing financial risk analyses.
Through this course, the candidates get the opportunity of interacting with the best industry experts as well as notable faculty members. The course has a virtual learning method that is equally impactful as the campus-based learning method. The online live sessions, as well as recorded video lessons, enable the candidates in understanding the concepts in a detailed manner.
The course provides rigorous training to the candidates for helping them develop the skills of determining the changes and risks in business associated with trends of a shift in the environmental, financial, and societal aspects.
With this course, the candidates are able to attain real-life experience through practical case studies and research projects in collaboration with global business leaders for enhancing their learning skills.
The certificate of course completion offered by emeritus assists the candidates in magnifying the career prospects, enabling candidates to improve their skills. The candidates can excel in the career field of risk and portfolio managers, consultants as well as senior-level and mid-level financial managers.
The course provides a full refund to the candidates if the candidates do not find the course satisfactory within 14 days of the programme commencement date.
The course Risk Management by Emeritus applies the approach of including practical case studies, peer group discussion sessions, and Q&A for elaborative training of candidates.
The course can be pursued by anyone interested in building their financial risk management skills. The course is best suited for risk and portfolio managers, consultants, and senior as well as mid-level financial managers.
The course has minimum attendance criteria of 80% in the live sessions or recorded videos, which is essential to fulfilling if the candidates want to attain the course certification.
The course Risk Management certificate by Emeritus is associated with the reputed Imperial College Business School which provides assistance in the course.
The candidates can attend the live video lectures as well as view the recorded video lessons for the course. If the candidates miss the live video lectures they have the option of learning from recorded videos which they can view at any time during the programme.
Candidates will be provided with complete learning material as well as assignments in the form of practical case studies, Q&A, and live interactive sessions with experts from industries.
Pursuing the course is highly beneficial for the course as it allows the candidates to learn with time flexibility according to their comfort, the candidates have the facility of viewing recorded videos at any time during the course.
The candidates can attain the course certificate for Risk Management by Emeritus by completing the course and attaining a minimum attendance of 80% in live lectures or recorded video sessions.