- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Delhi, Delhi
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate course Offered by the University of Delhi, Delhi.
1. The College will display the 'cut-offs' on the dates announced by the University. The candidate should verify that her marks fall within the 'cut-offs' announced and all eligibility criteria are met (including relevant special requirements).
2. The application for admission to the College should be made on the prescribed forms. The application form should be filled completely. Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
3. Those seeking admission will have to be personally present to gain admission.
All admissions will be provisional and subject to confirmation by the University of Delhi.
4. For admission under the Sports & ECA categories, a separate Sports/ECA form shall be filled (available at the college level).
A person, who have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) any other examination recognized as equivalent there to, shall be eligible for the course.
It's good college
- Batch of 2020
Best in faculty
Joined On: 02 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2014