Admission Process 2021
Admission Process for Kalindi College
Kalindi College admission process will be based on cut off released by Delhi University. Only students who have passed 10+2 will be eligible for Kalindi College admissions. The best of four subjects of 10+2 will be considered for Kalindi College UG admissions. For PG Programmes, Students who have not completed their undergraduate programme from the University of Delhi will have to appear for DUET conducted by NTA for admission and the other process is merit-based admission is given to students who have completed their UG programmes from the University of Delhi. Students are compulsory to fill up an admission form available on the Delhi university official website for Delhi University UG Programme admission. Cut offs will be based on a category wise system.
Admission can be taken after cut off released by Delhi University, Students can cross-check the eligibility criteria for a particular college and subject after checking all the eligibility, students who have secured marks in 10+2 or result of qualifying examination with other necessary documents can reach colleges for further admission process. There will be required document verification done by the respective college during the admission process.
Kalindi College Courses for Undergraduate Programme
10+2 Required, passing in Mathematics/Business Mathematics with 50% marks is mandatory
10+2 Required, passing in opted subject with 50% marks is mandatory
The Student passing in 10+2 in Science Stream or appearing in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in the Science stream
Admission process for Undergraduate Programme
- Students are required to register through the University of Delhi online admission portal on Delhi University official website.
- Students need to update their academic details on the UG portal they have accessed earlier.
- A cut off list will be released by the college based on the marks obtained in the 10+2.
- Students have to check the cut off and eligibility criteria very carefully, after reviewing the cut off for desired course and college, students have to apply for the college, once students have applied for the college, they will not be applicable for admission in that particular release at that time.
- Students are required to be present in person at the respective college for verification of documents as per the schedule announced by the college or university at the end of the admission process.
- The other admission process is to be completed by the student with the help of the unique login ID that they have created on the portal of the University of Delhi.
Kalindi College Courses for Postgraduate Programme
10+2 required and completed undergraduate course from a recognised university or college
- According to the admission process of Delhi University, all the departments of Delhi University offer admission to PG courses via two channels - 50% seats are reserved for merit-based admissions and for another 50% seat DUET will conduct an entrance examination.
- Students who have completed their UG programmes from the University of Delhi are offered merit-based admission
- Students who have completed their UG programmes from a recognised University will be eligible for the entrance examination for PG programme admission to Delhi University
Procedure for Post Graduation Admission
Through Entrance Examination
- Students who are interested to take admission to the PG programmes offered by Kalindi College are required to register on the DU PG admissions portal.
- After the submission of the application form, students are required to appear for DUET which will be conducted by NTA.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the students in DUET.
- Shortlisted students are required to complete the admission process and admission will be confirmed only after the documents are verified and shortlisted students have paid their fees for the PG programme.
- Students have to register online and submit their online application for admissions DU PG admission portal.
- A cut off list will be released by the University of Delhi based on the marks secured in the graduation for each college.
- Students have to meet the eligibility requirement of Kalindi College, students who are meeting the eligibility requirement have to report to Kalindi College for admission.
- Admission will be based on merit, document verification and fee payment by the student.
Documents required for Admission
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- For EWS Category, Income Certificate
- For Sports Category, Sports Certificate and other necessary documents related to sports
- Students will be asked to submit all documents including category and income certificates in original to the college office for further verifications.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Merit-based Admission Process
Kalindi College, New Delhi Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What if I am not eligible for admission after the first cut off list for the subject that I applied for?
You can wait for the 2nd or 3rd cut off list till you meet the eligibility criteria or take admission in another stream where you are eligible.
Question: How many courses are offered in MA programmes by Kalindi college?
There are 3 courses available in the MA programme at Kalindi College,
Question: Is there any Entrance examination for admission in MA Programme in DU?
Yes, DUET is taken for the MA Programme. DUET conducted by NTA.
Question: What is the eligibility criteria for the UG programme?
A student who has passed a 10+2 or equivalent examination from any board or university will be considered eligible for admission in UG programmes.
Question: Is there a merit-based admission in the Postgraduate programme at Kalindi College?
Yes, Kalindi College offers merit-based admission in postgraduate programmes only to those students who have completed their undergraduate programme from the University of Delhi.