KSOM Admission 2021
KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar (Also known as: KSOM)
College of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more 36 Questions & Answers
KSOM Admission Process 2021
KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses in business administration and management. The detailed admission process for MBA, BBA and PhD is given below:
Admission process for MBA:
- To get an admission to KSOM, students need to appear for the KIITEE Management- a separate national level examination conducted by KSOM, KIIT or CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their score obtained in the entrance tests.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection will be based on the entrance test score, academic marks and performance in GD & PI.
Admission process for BBA:
- Candidates have to apply on the official website of KSOM.
- They will be shortlisted based on their qualifying marks and performance in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates have to report to the KSOM and complete the admission process within the given schedule.
Admission process PhD in Management:
- Candidates need to apply online at the official website of the institute.
- Candidates also need to pass the national level entrance examination- UGC NET.
- Eligible candidates will be invited for the interview.
- Final selection is based on the academic record, research proposal and the interview.
KSOM View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date for submission of exam fee | Mode: Online|
|01 Feb, 2021 - 02 Feb, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 21 Feb, 2021||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|22 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Jan, 2021||Result| Mode: online|
|18 Jan, 2021||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Jan, 2021||Others - Release of response sheet | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 - 03 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 10 Dec, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their KIITEE MGT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The GD&PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar. The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in GD&PI. Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter. The selected candidates will confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.