Maharaj Vijayaram Gajapathi Raj College of Engineering, Vizianagaram Admission 2021
Maharaj Vijayaram Gajapathi Raj College of Engineering, Vizianagaram
College of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more 60 Questions & Answers
Admission Process 2021
Maharaj Vijayaram Gajapathi Raj College of Engineering (MVGRCE) offers various engineering and professional. Engineering courses offered by MVGRCE includes 7 B.Tech courses and 5 M.Tech courses while professional courses include MBA and MCA. Admission to various courses offered by MVGRCE is done through convenor quota (through entrance examination, 70%) and management quota (30%). Various branches of engineering in which B.Tech is offered include civil, chemical, computer science and engineering, information technology, electrical, electronics and mechanical engineering. For admission to B.Tech courses, candidates have to appear in AP EAMCET after which the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process. In order to take admission in M.Tech, candidates have to appear in Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET). Admission to MBA and MCA programme will be done on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET). Admission processes for different courses offered by MVGRCE are discussed below step-by-step:
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).
- Qualified candidates have to appear in the counselling process conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE).
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of score obtained by the candidate and choices made by the candidates during the counselling process.
- Candidates have to appear in GATE/PGECET.
- Qualified candidates have to register for the counselling processes conducted by APSCHE after which they have verify their document at any of the help centre.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of score obtained in GATE/PGECET and choices made by the candidates during coulnselling process.
MCA and MBA
- Candidates have to apply and appear in AP ICET.
- Qualified candidates have to registerfor the counselling process conducted by (APSCHE).
- Candidates have to verify their documents at any of the help centre.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of GATE/PGECET score and choices made by the candidates.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
As per guidelines of the State Government, in all B.Tech. admissions, 70% is the Convener quota and 30% is the Management Quota.
B.Tech Admissions (Regular) - Rank in EAMCET or State Level Entrance Test conducted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
B.Tech Admissions (Lateral Entry) - Rank in ECET or State Level Entrance Test (Direct admission to Second year) conducted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Management Quota - As per the guidelines of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), an advertisement shall be released in the newspapers by specifying the courses and the number of seats under management quota. All the applications received shall be scrutinized and shortlisted. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of merit basing on the criteria of ranking at the state/central level competitive examinations like EAMCET/AIEEE or percentage of marks obtained at qualifying examination level subject to a minimum of 50 % of marks.