Admission Process 2021
RMK Engineering College Admission
RMK Engineering College Thiruvallur provides undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes related to various disciplines. Admission to B.Tech courses is offered by RMK Engineering College on the basis of merit of the qualifying exam and participation in the TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University. M.Tech is offered by the institute on the basis of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University and further, the aspiring candidates have to participate in Tamil Nadu Common Admissions conducted by Anna University. RMK Engineering College Admission procedure is given below in details:
RMK Engineering College B.Tech admission:-
- Aspiring candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University.
- Admission will be offered based on the merit of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- On the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination, aspirants have to participate in TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University.
- Final admission will be based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
RMK Engineering College M.Tech admission
- Candidates need to appear for the TANCET Examination conducted by Anna University or GATE Entrance Exam.
- Further, aspirants need to register for Tamil Nadu Common Admissions conducted by Anna University.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in TANCET/GATE and candidates will be allotted ranks for shortlisting of candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the TANCA counselling process for seat allotment document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be offered to the aspiring candidates on the basis of marks secured in GATE/TANCET participation in the counselling process, seat allotment document verification and fee payment.
RMK Engineering College PhD admission
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of Anna University and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Candidates have to appear for the entrance test and interview conducted by Anna University.
- Aspirants qualifying the test and the interview shall be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates have to get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee.
- Final admission will be offered to the shortlisted candidates on the marks secured in the entrance test, performance in the interview, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The selection based on TNEA Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University, Chennai entrance exam.