Admission Process 2021
Sambhram Institute of Technology, Bangalore offers admission to the candidates in various courses such as BE, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA courses in various areas. Admissions to BE courses will be based on KCET/COMEDK/JEE Main examinations while for MBA admissions will be done on the basis of marks scored in (PGCET)/KMAT/CMAT/CAT examinations. The detailed admission process to all the courses is mentioned below:
For Undergraduate Courses (BE):
- To get admission, the candidates should qualify any one of the examinations: Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)/Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)/Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main).
- Candidates have to apply online on Sambhram Institute of Technology, Bangalore website based on their scores in the examinations.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Tech/MBA/MCA):
- For MBA, the candidates should qualify anyone of these examinations: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)/KMAT/CMAT/CAT.
- For MCA, candidates should qualify the PGCET Exam.
- For M.Tech, the candidates should qualify anyone of these examinations: PGCET/GATE.
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of Sambhram Institute of Technology, Bangalore based on their scores in the examinations.
- Final admission will be given after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission through KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY. (Formerly called as CET) - This quota is available only for Karnataka Candidates.
COMEDK - This Quota is available for Karnataka and Non-Karnataka candidates.
Seats will be allotted.
- CET Quota - 50%
- COMED- K - 25%
- Management Quota - 25%