Careers360 Logo

Popular Searches

    Interested in this College?
    Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure

    Army Institute of Management, Kolkata Admission Process

    Army Institute of Management Kolkata offers an M.B.A programme. AIM Kolkata course is a full-time residential programme. Students who are desirous to take admission at Army Institute of Management, Kolkata should meet the eligibility criteria. After meeting the Army Institute of Management Kolkata eligibility criteria, students have to fill the application form. Candidates have to qualify the CAT examination. Further, the students who have scored valid marks in the CAT exam will have to appear for a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview. Document verification and fee payment is the last step for AIM Kolkata admission. The details of the Army Institute of Management Kolkata admission process is given below:

    Army Institute of Management Kolkata Application Process

    • Visit the official website of AIM Kolkata.

    • Fill the application form by paying the application fee.

    • The application fee of Army wards is Rs 500 and for the General category is Rs 600.

    • Application fees should be paid in favour of 'Director AIM' payable at Kolkata. 

    • Students can also fill the application form offline mode by visiting the campus and application fees should be submitted in cash.

    AIMS Kolkata M.B.A Admission

    The institute offers admission to a postgraduate course. The duration of the Army Institute of Management Kolkata M.B.A course is of 2 years and is divided into 4 semesters. The duration of each semester is of six months. Summer internship is mandatory as a part of the M.B.A curriculum. 

    AIM Kolkata Eligibility Criteria

    Courses

    Seat Intake

    Eligibility Criteria

    M.B.A

    120

    50% marks in bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.

    Army Institute of Management Kolkata Admissions

    • Aspirants have to apply and appear for Common Admission Test (CAT).

    • Candidates have to apply online by filling the application form on the website of the AIM Kolkata.

    • On the basis of the marks scored in the CAT examination, candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).

    • Students will be selected based on their performance in an entrance examination, GD and PI.

    • Two merit lists will be released by the institute, one for the candidates having an army background and another one will be for the general candidates.

    • 80% of the total seats are for the children of Army personnel and the remaining 20% seats are open for anyone.

    • Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.

    Army Institute of Management Kolkata Admissions Documents Required

    • Original Degree Certificate (2 sets of photocopies).

    • Original Migration Certificate from the University last attended.

    • Split mark sheets of graduation (2 sets of photocopies).

    • CAT scorecard (2 sets of photocopies).

    • Five passport-size photographs.

    Browse Admission Information Course-wise

    Select College

    Select...

    Select Course

    MBA

    No data provided by the college for admission procedure for the latest year

    Army Institute of Management, Kolkata Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

    1: Does the institute conduct Group Discussion and a Personal Interview for admission to the M.B.A programme?

    Yes, Candidates who have a valid CAT score will have to appear for a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.

    2: What percentage of seats are available for the children of Army Personnel?

    80% of the total seats are for the children of Army personnel and the remaining 20% seats are open for anyone.

    3: What is the eligibility criteria of the AIM Kolkata M.B.A programme?

    The eligibility criteria is that the candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor’s degree in any discipline.

    4: How many seats are available for the M.B.A course?

    A total of 120 seats are available for the M.B.A programme.

    5: In which mode can I fill the application form?

    AIM Kolkata application form can be filled in online and offline mode.

    Student Reviews for Army Institute of Management, Kolkata

    College Infrastructure: 3.4/5
    Academics: 3.4/5
    Placements: 3.9/5
    Value for Money: 2.6/5
    Campus Life: 4.1/5

    The college life here is satisfying.

    Verified Review

    Academics

    The quality of teaching is surely fine. The teachers are qualified and teaching skills is very good. Course curriculum is up to date. Relevant guest lectures are organised from time to time and there is certifications too. We get various grooming session time to time too.

    Amazing two years

    Overall a very good experience .

    Have a question related to Army Institute of Management, Kolkata ?

    What is the aim of the UDAN scheme?

    A regional connectivity initiative led by the Indian government is called UDAN (GoI). UDAN, whose full name is "Ude Desh ka Aam Nagarik," aspires to create smaller regional airports so that regular people have easier access to aviation services.

    What is the placement scenario in AIM Kolkata?

    AIM Kolkata has an impeccable placement record driven by the attributes of the institute’s students who are multicultural and diverse millennials. The AIMK placement team has consistently exceeded expectations with regard to managing corporate relationships and helping students to achieve their potential in their chosen careers. The highest salary offered to the students of MBA 2020-22 in the AIMK placement was Rs 12.50 LPA, with the average salary standing at Rs 6.20 LPA.

    Does AIM Kolkata accept MAT score?

    Only students who have appeared in CAT can apply for AIM MBA Programme. The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA programme is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. If the Bachelor’s degree is done through distance mode then the affiliated institute & the university must be within the same state.

    Download Careers360 App's

    Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

    • student
      250M+

      Students

    • colleges
      30,000+

      Colleges

    • exams
      500+

      Exams

    • ebook
      1500+

      E-Books

    • certification
      12000+

      Cetifications

    student
    Mobile Screen

    We Appeared in

    Back to top