Admission Process 2021
- Only wards of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible to apply for admission to AIT by filling the AIT application form.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for JEE Main.
- Admissions will be on the merit of JEE Main.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for GATE exam.
- Only wards of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible to apply for admission to AIT.
- Admissions will be as per the merit list prepared on the basis of GATE Score.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|16 Dec, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date for transaction of application fee | Mode: Online|
|19 Jan, 2021 - 21 Jan, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021 - 26 Feb, 2021||Exam - February session | Mode: Online|
|15 Mar, 2021 - 18 Mar, 2021||Exam - March session | Mode: Online|
|27 Apr, 2021 - 30 Apr, 2021||Exam - April session | Mode: Online|
|24 May, 2021 - 28 May, 2021||Exam - May session | Mode: Online|
|16 Dec, 2020 - 16 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
AIT admission is based on the All India Ranking obtained in the Joint Entrance Exam JEE Main. All applicants are therefore required to appear in JEE Main and also apply to AIT for Admission.