Admission Process 2021
EGS Pillay Engineering College offers admission to various undergraduate (B.Tech) and postgraduate (M.Tech) courses. Admission to B.Tech is done through TNEA counselling process conducted by the Kerala Government while admission to M.Tech course is done on the basis of TANCET examination followed by counselling process. The detailed admission processes of EGSPEC are given below:
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University for participating in TNEA counselling based on the merit of their qualifying exam.
- Based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
- Candidate needs to register and appear for TANCET Examination conducted by Anna University.
- Then, candidates need to register for Tamil Nadu Common Admissions conducted by Anna University.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in TANCET candidates will be allotted ranks for shortlisting of candidates.
- GATE scores are also accepted for admission to M.Tech course.
- Final admission will be offered to candidates on the basis of marks secured in TANCET, document verification and fee payment.