GPREC Admission 2021
G Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool (Also known as: GPREC)
College of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more 73 Questions & Answers
GPREC Admission Process 2021
G Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool offers B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD programmes to the students. AP EAMCET conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada followed by counselling conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). For M.Tech admission, valid scores of GATE and AP PGCET are accepted by GPREC and further aspirants have to participate in the counselling process. Admission to PhD programmes is offered on the basis of the Entrance Test followed by a Personal Interview. The detailed admission process of all the courses offered by G Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool are.
- Candidates have to appear for AP EAMCET Entrance Exam.
- Candidates then have to register and appear for EAMCET Web Counselling.
- Admission will be offered through Web Counselling based on the rank obtained in AP EAMCET Exam.
- Candidates have to appear for GATE/PGECET Entrance Exam.
- Candidates then have to register and appear for PGECET Web Counselling.
- Admission will be offered through PGECET Web Counselling based on the rank obtained in GATE/PGECET Exam.
- Candidates have to apply for admission online on the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test and Personal Interview.
- Final admission will be offered based on the performance in Entrance Test and Personal Interview.
GPREC View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|12 Jul, 2021 - 15 Jul, 2021||Exam - Engineering | Mode: Online|
|19 Jul, 2021 - 20 Jul, 2021||Exam - Agriculure and other Biology based subjects | Mode: Online|
The sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats is called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counselling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh. B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad.
For Diploma Holders- Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering 20% seats as supernumerary seats are allotted to Diploma Holders for admission into II Year B.Tech directly. Admissions into II Year B.Tech through lateral entry for Diploma Holders are conducted by The Convener, ECET(FDH) Admissions through web counselling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in ECET(FDH) and the rules of reservations.