Admission Process 2021
Admission process for B.E.:
- Admission to B.E course offered by Government College of Engineering, Salem is based on the marks obtained in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) conducted by the Department of Technical Education (DoTE) of Tamil Nadu.
- DoTE conducts Single Window Counseling through Anna University, Chennai. To appear in counselling round students need to register in the TNEA portal.
- The merit list will be prepared accordingly the weightage to percentile obtained by the candidate in TNEA, board exam, choice filling and counselling.
Admission process for M.E:
- Admission to M.E. programme is based on rank obtained in TANCET conducted by Anna University. However, candidates with a valid GATE score are eligible for direct admission.
- Students can visit the official website of Anna University to register for TANCET.
- Counselling is conducted based on the ranking in the entrance examination.
- Final selection is based on the merit list prepared by the authoritative body.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The selection based on TNEA entrance exam.