KCTBS has released the placement data for the year 2019 where many companies participated in the recruitment process. Check the placement data of the College that includes number of companies visited domain wise, number of students got placed, and some top recruiters:
Number of companies domain wise:
Number of students got selected - 140
Disclaimer: The above trends are as per the data available with AICTE. It is to be noted that placement percentage is calculated as no. of students placed in a particular year against no. of students enrolled in 1st year of that batch, as per the information provided to AICTE. The placement percentages are indicative and they do not factor lateral enrollment of students, if any and also no. of students who have not participated in placements.
A BIG FAT NO!
let me list out the reasons:
KCT business school has better placements overall.
Placements can be called as the USP of KCT Business School. Almost 95% of the students got placed in my seniors batch where the remaining 5% belonged to entrepreneurship stream. ITC, Coca-Cola, Zoho, Amazon, Colgate, E&Y are some the reputed companies that have visited the campus. The Salary ranged from 3.5L-12L with an average of 4.5L. Some of the roles for which the students were recruited was Business Analyst, Business development associate, Management trainee etc. More than 40% of the students got internship from college in which 7-10 students got pre-placement offer. Not all the companies offered stipend but a few ranging from 3k-11k. There is a placement cell which is very approachable anytime, puts lots of effort to get students placement. Placement training sessions happens regularly with placement consultancies tied up.
Hope this helps. Good luck!
According to me KCT Business school is the best MBA college which offers good placement. Placements can be called as the USP of KCT Business School. ITC, Coca-Cola, Zoho, Amazon, Colgate, E&Y are some the reputed companies that have visited the campus. The Salary ranged from 3.5L-12L with an average of 4.5L.
Whereas when we talk about sona school of management and Sastra university, the college placements are not that satisfactory. Although the college infrastructure is good but there is no guarantee that all the students will get placed.
All the best
Your Placement Report Downloaded Successfully
Select your reason of reporting