Does RCM Bangalore provide general management? And is it true that it has 100% placement?
RCM bangalore has 100% of placements in final placements with average package 7 lpa. RCM bangalore has maintained its legacy from years and with a nominal fess. It offers two degrees PGDM and MBA placement wise both are good. you can check the details at the link below
How is RCM Bangalore for mba/pgdm ?
RCM, Banglore is one of the reputed college of Management. It provides good infrastructure facilities with modern classrooms, library, etc. Also, faculty members are highly qualified annd helpful in nature. Some students, who perform good in academics, get multiple job offers from various companies. The average salary package offered is 8 LPA. Top recruiting companies like Wipro, KPMG, HDFC Bank, Tata Motors, Volvo, GE, TCS, Wells Fargo, ITC and Barclays visit the campus every year for placements.
Which should one prefer PIBM or RIIM Pune or RCM Bangalore? Why?
All the colleges are good. But being a student of RIIM Pune I can say that RIIM is best bcus There are various factors which we can discuss. The most important is Placement and ROI. As the fees of RIIM is less.RIIM having less fees but providing you exposures to Iims and different certificates which will boost your skill set. RIIM is located inside the Pune city.Average package of RIIM IS 6 To 6.5lacs which gives you great ROI when compared to fees.
what is the approximate number, to get in CAT addmision in RCM odisha?
The Eligibility criteria to get admission in RCM is 50% aggregate marks in graduation and validscorein OJEE/MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT. Post Graduate Diploma in Management course helps the students to developinto industry-ready managers. Duration of the course is 2-year with eligibility criteria as 3-year Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks.
The CAT score accepted ranges from 95th percentile to 75th Percentile too.
Hope this helps, Good Luck.
which is good MBA colleage Doon business school or RCM odisha or Lpu.
LPU is a well renowned private university in India with 30K+ students all across the world and with 4000 experienced faculties and staff members.
There are more than 200 programmes to choose and with a great infrastructure LPU provides all the facilities within the campus itself.
LPU has earned many affiliations,recognitions and accreditations down the lane and mark itself amongst the few of the top private universities.
The Business School of LPU is accredited from ACBSP, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs from the USA ensuring quality education and industry experienced faculty members, studying in LPU will get a degree accredited from a body of USA.
There are faculties with good experience and pass outs from good B-Schools including IIM's. They have alteast minimum of 5 years of experience and ample amount of knowledge,both theoritical and practical knowledge.
Even the placement opportunities in LPU are much better than other private universities as it is ranked the 5th amongst the other universities for its placement records.
So,I would prefer you to choose LPU to pursue your higher studies.
is Lpu is good for mba? or RCM odisha is better choice.
MBA is one of the finest course at Lovely Professional University. I am not aware about RCM Odisa, son will not be able to comment on that, BUT since I have done my MBA from LPU, and today I am proud of that.
MBA is something, which is not just confined to book learning at all comes from the surrounding, and building up your brain to such level that you are able to see learning in every object around you is something I have learnt at LPU.
Major Highlights of MBA program at LPU are :
If not the real world, the classes of MBA from Lovely Professional University are simulated as real world, making the learning close to reality. Wide range of emerging specialization areas are on offer.
- Yes, you heard it right. LPU is the best university for pursuing MBA as it is Accredited by ACBSP (USA),
- 100% Placements Of Eligible Students In MBA, with Highest Offered Package Of Rs.21 LPA
- Many MBA students got placed in Amazon, KPMG, Hindustan Unilever Ltd. Loreal India etc. A few other prominent recruiters include Federal Bank, Colgate Palmolive, HDFC Bank, Elgi Equipments, Reliance Industries, ITC Ltd., Tata AIG, Kent Healthcare Systems Ltd., MRF Ltd.
Colgate Palmolive, Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Godrej Consumer, SAP Labs, Asian Paints, Bajaj Allianz, Amazon, KPMG, Loreal India, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, Elgi Equipments, Reliance Industries, ITC Ltd, Tata AIG, Kent Healthcare Systems Ltd, MRF Ltd..etc
Beyond the Placements, the benefit’s of pursuing MBA from Lovely Professional University includes:
- LPU is Accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Program (ACBSP).
- Instil advanced knowledge about contemporary area in management such as Green Marketing
- Collaboration/Tie up with the companies like NSE, Safe Educate, ICICI Direct, HDFC, etc. to give students the opportunity for pursuing live projects and/or professional certifications like NCCMP, NCFM etc.
- Industry desired workshops on Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Stock Market Operations, Life Skills, Creativity and Innovation, and Leadership to make students industry ready.
- The course offers specialization offerings in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, International Business, Financial Markets, Operations, Retail Management, Entrepreneurship, Hospital and Healthcare Management.
- Entrepreneurship projects are integral part of curriculum and help establish themselves as successful entrepreneurs.
- Opportunity to work on community development project on social issues to cultivate social sensitivity and sense of responsibility.
- Opportunity to work on business projects to enhance managerial skills.
- In addition to core curricula, course offers subjects like communication, analytical and soft skills to enhance personality and employability.
- Curriculum is equipped with 21st century digital technologies required for managing their specialized area.
- Usage of real life case studies to provide interactive teaching and learning methodology
- Participation in technical events, sports and cultural activities help in the holistic development of students
This goes on telling about pursuing the MBA from Lovely Professional University….And by this I end up….And all the best to you and have a bright future ahead…
I hope it helps
is RCM is good college . capare to RCM banlore
Hello dear aspirant.
Both the colleges are almost of same level.
Different resources show different ratings and all. But yes in terms of placement infrastructure and packages both are same level. But when you ask me to choose one I will go with RCM Bhubaneswar as it is slightly plus level in terms of academic and highest package.
Hope it helps good luck.
RCm odisha is good college or Bangalore.
You can go for any of them ,both are at par.
minimum cat score reqire to take addmision in RCM.
Dear aspirant, last year the cut off for cat in RCM,Banglore went 25 percentile for all the 3 three sections individually. So the minimum cut off is 25 percentile for cat as per 2018 data.
Hope it helps
All the best:)
How is regional college of management for mba in bangalore??
My journey to my current position of success has been structured, around disciplined learning and logical, methodized transfer and transition of skills. The nurturing entrepreneurship cell, (e-cell) based on campus is always available to guide and groom the young questioning minds. Furthermore all of the discipline, learning and implementing has become my hallmark as a top performer, in the organization that I’m proud to be with as proud as I always am of my RCMB roots.
The International Bootcamp certification in association with Humanistic management network of Switzerland was a tremendous contributor to the global exposure I experienced, and still treasure.
Another area that I experienced a complete metamorphosis was in the area of preparation for drives for recruitment held on campus. This covered various drills in every nuance of communication, confidence building and performing under pressure, in order to crack the high standards of the global corporate giants that choose RCMB graduates for their potential leaders. Each exposure to these interactions gave me fresh inspiration and learnings from the awesome team at RCMB.