software Engineering is also available in iit mandi
IIT MANDI is a Government Institute of National Importance. It is UGC approved institute and comes under the category of new IIT's.
The institute don't offers the course of BTech in Software Engineering, but if you wish to be a software engineer after studying from IIT MANDI, then you need to do the course of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering . Most of the software engineers in India are from the CSE branch and this is the course which is studied for being a software engineer.
The admission to the course of BTech CSE is provided on the basis of JEE Advanced .
For more information regarding IIT MANDI consider the link below:
I hope this helps. Goodnight!
Iit mandi active mtech program for vlsi branch for 2022 students. If no then what should be the expected date for that.
which is better option among them? 1.IIT Gandhinagar Chemical 2. IIT Mandi EP 3. IIT Ropar Metallurgy 4. IIT DHARWAD Mechanical 5. NIT Rourkela electronics
I will suggest to go for IIT ropar or IIT mandi and study coding IIT will provide you oppotunites and if you do not want to study coding the i will suggest to go for NIT rourkela as the placement of electronic branch are good .
for more colleges that you can get through jee rank use the college predictor - https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=jee_cp
iit mandi cse or iit roorkee mechanical engineering?
Congratulations on getting such good college and branch options. I will give you a preference list which will comprise of all these factors:
- Overall ranking
- Branch that you are been offered(Core/interdisciplinary)
- Placement opportunities
- Industry Exposure
The preference order you should consider is:
- IIT Mandi CSE
- IIT Roorkee Mechanical
- IIT Roorkee should be choosen undoubtedly above IIT mandi because of the huge reputation the college holds.
- IIT Roorkee has also launched new school of data science and artificial intelligence.
- It has also entered QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022 with other IITs and IISc.
I would also like to add here that an engineering course should be very much taken with an interest in the field so I would suggest you to consider that factor and if you are not aware of the branches mentioned look them up on the internet more reliable will be to go through the syllabus on the respective colleges' website. An interest in the field is the key factor in deciding how your 4 years of college will be and what opportunities you will land for yourself.
Good luck, hope it helps!!
iit mandi data science cutof for obc in AIR?
according to this years cutoffs of iit mandi data science obc is around 1703 obc rank so you should move accordingly but at this point you should be careful that you should consider past years cutoffs for reference purposes only as the same cutoff trends may not repeat in future
what is carrier in btech data science from iit mandi?
Some of the best carrier option after completing B. Tech in Data Science from IIT MANDI are the following
- Data Architect
- Financial Modeler
- Data Engineer
- Clinical and Pharmaceutical Data Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Business Intelligence Analyst
Hope this information will help you
iit mandi cse cutoff jee adv for obc?
kindly visit the link for more details... hope it helps!
fee structure for mtech in iit mandi?
Given below is the Fee Structure for M.Tech. in IIT Mandi:
- Institute Fees (For Each Semester) - Rs. 8000
- One Time Payment (During Admission) - Rs. 2750
- One Time Deposit (Refundable on passing out or leaving college - Odd Semester) - Rs. 7000
- Medical Coverage (Per Annum) - Rs. 750
- Hostel and Mess Fees - Rs. 20000
The total fee for General/OBC Student is:
- Rs. 45000 (Odd Semester)
- RS. 34500 (Even Semester)
The total fee for SC/ST Student is:
- Rs. 40000 (Odd Semester)
- Rs. 29500 (Even Semester)
All the best!
which is best engineering physics in iit mandi or IT in iiit lucknow
Let's carry out some quick comparisons,,
- NIRF ranking of IIT Mandi is 31 while the ranking of IIIT Lucknow is not known.
- B.Tech Engineering Physics course fee at IIT Mandi is INR 8.29 Lakhs and B.Tech Information Technology course fee at IIIT Lucknow is INR 8.93 Lakhs.
- B.Tech average package at IIT Mandi is INR 10 Lakhs, while for IIIT Lucknow is not known.
- Facilities are less at IIIT Lucknow like they don't have gym, cafeteria and Wifi facility is note there at IIT Mandi.
- Cutoff for engineering physics course at IIT Mandi is AIR 14137 in JEE Advanced while for B.Tech IT is AIR 543 through JEE Main.
If you are getting both of them then IIT Mandi will be definitely a good option.
Refer here for IIT Mandi - https://www.careers360.com/university/indian-institute-of-technology-mandi/btech-engineering-physics-course
To know your other best admission possibilities of Institutes & branches in JOSSA & State counseling as per your percentile, You can use JEE Main College Predictor tool given below
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
How are the CSE facilities, faculty and placements at IIT Mandi?
CSE in IIT Mandi is pretty good. The placement provided by the college is really nice and almost all the students get placed. The curriculum is up to date so that the students are familiar with the latest on going knowledge in their respective field.
IIT Mandi is located in a very remote side area so you'll expect greenery but not much malls and theaters around the area.
The placement of CSE department is really nice and you can expect nice placement for yourself. Top product based firms hire in good numbers from the campus. Overall extremely competitive placements are offered to its graduates. Average package is around 11-12 LPA.
To know more about which colleges you can get based on your rank you can use the college predictor tool
Hope this helps.