- What is conscious capitalism?
- The business and human case for conscious capitalism
- Why capitalism needs to evolve
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 4-6 Hours Per Week
With the Conscious Capitalism certification course offered by the best-in-class institute of Babson, the candidates will be learning about practical implications as well as the theoretical underpinnings of conscious capitalism as an approach to business activities. They will learn to rethink the reason for the existence of their own organization, and about the role that it performs as a part of the independent global marketplace.
Candidates will be brought face to face with the impact that conscious capitalism has on the well-being of stakeholders, be it tangible or intangible. They will also learn about the key concepts of conscious capitalism including higher purpose, conscious culture, stakeholder leadership, and stakeholder orientation.
Candidates can complete the Conscious Capitalism certification course in a period of 4 weeks. They need to put in at least 4 to 6 hours per week to excel in the course. It is available free of cost and is self-paced for the ease of learners.
- Course by Babson
- English language
- Helpful course handouts
- Introductory level course
- Certification by edX
- 4-week course
- Language of transcripts English
- 4-6 hour study needed
- Audio/video lectures
- Study materials
- Online classroom
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- There will be no Conscious Capitalism fees charged for access to basic course material.
- For the certificate, participants must pay a fee of Rs. 3,570.
Amount in Rs.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The following candidates should be taking the Conscious Capitalism program:
- Candidates who are acquiring education in the field of business and management
- Candidates who want to learn more about growing their own businesses
- Candidates who are required to learn this subject as a part of their course curriculum and hence want more insight into the same.
Certification Qualifying Details
Candidates who will be upgrading their courses to the verified track will receive a certificate after they complete the course Conscious Capitalism.
What you will learn
Candidates will be majoring in the given areas after completing the Conscious Capitalism certification:
- They will know how to distinguish conscious capitalism from the business approaches that are conventional
- They will find reasons as to why conscious capitalism goes past sustainability, Shared Value Capitalism, Triple Bottom Line, corporate social responsibility, and other matters related to them
- They will learn the impact that conscious capitalism has on the spiritual, physical, material, and emotional well-being of stakeholders
- Candidates can work on operations of the four tenets involved in conscious capitalism such as higher purpose, conscious leadership, and stakeholder orientation, conscious culture.
- Candidates will gain the expertise for understanding foundational disciplines such as systems thinking and appreciate them
- They will gain the knowledge to convert the conventional business approaches into conscious ones
- They will be becoming more conscious human beings overall.
- They will be able to think about ways that would help in contributing to conscious capitalism
The Conscious Capitalism program attracts managers and businessmen towards itself and so the steps for enrolment have to be kept in mind before registering. These steps can be found below:
Step 1: The home page of the course can be visited by following the given link. https://www.edx.org/course/conscious-capitalism-2
Step 2: Candidates need to follow the enroll now button to proceed to the login page.
Step 3: Provide your login credentials or log in with Google/Microsoft/Apple or Facebook account.
Step 4: You will complete the basic audit procedure.
Step 5: Pay the fee for certification. This step is optional.
What is CC and why do we need it
Purpose and culture
- The purpose of conscious capitalism
- The culture of conscious capitalism
Systems thinking and stakeholders
- Systems thinking
- Stakeholders I
Stakeholders and conscious leadership
- Stakeholders II
- Conscious leadership
A 90% off on the certificate fee is available to those who are applying for the Conscious Capitalism online course and are in need of financial help. Candidates looking forward to avail financial aid need to contact edX authorities and fill the application form.
How it helps
Candidates who take Conscious Capitalism training will be enjoying several Conscious Capitalism benefits such as knowing the procedures to grow their organizations and give them a capitalist approach. This will not only give their businesses a boost, but they will also make their way into recognition in the professional marketplace. Having acquired these skills from edX, the candidates will be able to make a mark in the industry and stand out amongst their peers. The conscious Capitalism certification course is also beneficial for those candidates who are looking for better employment opportunities in the field of business and management as the skills required are all included in the module of this course.
The conscious Capitalism certification course will be provided free of cost to the candidates and hence there is no need to consider money as a barrier. The course makes sure that no aspirant gets lost behind because he or she does not have the financial assistance for the course. However, students who are interested in getting the certificate can do so by paying the fee and enjoy additional benefits such as graded assignments and recognition by various companies at the time of graduation.
The pedagogical methods employed in the course will be giving the candidates clarity of the concepts that they were initially struggling in for better and enhanced performances in the workplace.
Candidates have to give 4 to 6 hours of study every day for 4 weeks to complete this Conscious Capitalism syllabus in this program.
Apart from the basic requirements, that are devices and an internet connection which is stable, no other requirements are mentioned.
Candidates who want a refund will have to un-enrol themselves from the course within 14 days from the start of the course or purchasing of a certificate.
The instructor is Rajendra Sisodia who is the Professor F.W. Olin Distinguished and Professor of Global Business at Babson College
The procedure for acquiring a refund is by unenrolling in the course within two weeks of purchase/start (whichever comes later).
Those who apply for the certificate course will be given a shareable certificate that is valuable for attracting job aspects when attached to sites like LinkedIn. They will also enjoy graded assignment benefits during the course to motivate themselves to doing better.
The course is provided by BabsonX and three skilled instructors of this institute.
The University of Tokyo, Tokyo via Edx
International Monetary Fund via Edx
Georgetown University, Washington via Edx
Peking University via Edx
The World Bank Group via Edx
Doane University, Crete via Edx
Delft University of Technology via Edx
Georgetown University, Washington via Edx
The University of Western Australia, Perth via Coursera
Courses of your interest
More Courses by Babson College, Wellesley
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.