Admission Process 2021
HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of engineering. B. Tech to the government quota is offered by HKBKCE Bangalore on the basis of marks secured in KCET, COMEDK and JEE Main Exam followed by a counselling process and for the management quota, academic merit is considered. Admission to M.Tech is offered on the basis of PGCET and GATE scores for government quota and HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore offers admission to management quota on the basis of academic merit. The detailed admission process of HKBKCE is given below:
- Candidates have to appear for KCET/COMEDK/JEE Main.
- Candidates have to apply online on the college website based on the marks in these entrance exams.
- Admission will be offered through merit and counselling process of KCET, COMEDK, JEE Main.
- A rank list will be published on the basis of KCET, COMEDK, JEE Main.
- Candidates have to appear for PGCET/GATE and further will have to participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates have to apply online on the college website.
- Admission will be offered through merit and counselling process of PGCET/GATE.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|20 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
The students seeking admission to the first year BE Degree course in HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore shall appear in the Competitive entrance test conducted by the concerned authorities as per the approval of the college from time to time. Merit Admissions will be done as per the merit list published by the concerned authorities
- COMED K
Management- The selection process will be purely based on academic merit and aptitude of the student.