- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- All Questions
LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
I have not given any competetive exam, Is there any posibility to get direct admission on merit basis or there is there any entrance test?
Yes there are a lot of colleges that give admission based off of your 12th class merit for example:
- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions aka TNEA – Conducted byAnna University, TNEA is as the name suggests based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2.
- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process or REAP – Conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota, admission to B.Tech programmes are on the basis of JEE Main scores or class 12th board percentile with preference being given to JEE Main candidates.
for more details check out : https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/btech-admissions-on-basis-of-class-12th
There are also colleges which conduct their own exams for admissions such as VIT and SRM or BITS.
for more details on these visit : https://engineering.careers360.com/exams
Can I still apply for MBA in LM Thapar School of Management?
Lm thapar school of management is one of a popular institute for mba.
The xat and mat results are accepted for the admission.
There are 5 courses in 3 streams.
You can surely go for it.
Hope for the best.
What is the average score required for CMAT, NMAT, CAT etc to apply in LM Thapar School of Management ?
LM Thapar School of Management cutoff varies on the amount of candidates appearing and the level of difficulty of exams each year.LM Thapar School of ManagementNMATCutoff for previous years was above 150 percentile. Every year LM Thapar School of Management NMAT Cutoff stays near to 150.
LM Thapar School of Management CAT previous yeara Cut Offwas around 70-80 percentile. The LM Thapar School of Management CAT cutoff largely depends on the difficulty of the paper.
Hope this helps.
Do LM Thapar school of Management provides admission in Executive MBA?
Hope you are doing great.
Yes, L.M. Thapar School of Management does provides admission to Executive MBA. The course duration is 1.5 years and the total fees is 5.28 lacs.
The following is the admission process:
1. Apply for the Thapar Executive MBA
2. Submit online Application
3. Personal Interview (if shortlisted)
4. Communication of design
5. Acceptance of Offer and Registration
All the best for admissions.
What is the fee components of various MBA specializations?
The MBA course specification fee structure will be different when compared to college to college and states .
Averagly the fee structure will be around 2 lakhs to 15 lakshs for duration 2 years
And average salary will be around 5 laks to 10 lakhs
This is the information .if you have further queries comment down
All the best