Admission Process for UG Programmes:
- The candidates have to visit the DU portal and get themselves registered for admission process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualifying exam marks (expect for one UG programmes which is offer based on DUET).
- As per the cutoffs candidates have to visit the allotted college along with the registration print out for document verification.
- After the document verification and fee payment, the candidate gets admission in the allotted college.
Admission Process for PG Programmes:
- Appear and qualify Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) conducted by NTA.
- Based on the entrance exam marks, the cutoff list will be prepared.
- As per the cutoff candidates have to visit the allotted college and complete the admission process.
View Course Specific Admission Process
- The admission process for Merit based UG admission will be uploaded on the website of the University of Delhi. All aspirants must register online as per the procedure and schedule that will be notified on the University of Delhi website.
- Only eligible applicants who have registered online through the university portal can be considered for admission.
- Applicants will be required to appear in person at the University of Delhi only at the very end of the admission process, for verification of certificates as per the schedule to be announced by the University/ College.
- All other admission procedures are to be completed by the applicant using the unique login ID they create on the Delhi University Undergraduate admissions portal (Registration process to be announced on the University website).