Admission Procedure (For MBA):-
- Candidates have to fill the application form online and have to upload it with all the required documents.
- Candidates must also have a valid CAT score to be eligible for further admission process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) on the basis of their Composite Score which is calculated based on different parameters like performance in CAT, academic profile, gender diversity and work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection is done based on the merit list prepared by the institute.
Admission Procedure (For EMBA Programme):-
- Candidates should have appeared for the Common Admission Test (CAT)/Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)/Graduate Records Examinations (GRE).
- Candidates have to apply online for admission through a third-party system called ApplyYourself. Candidates will be required to submit copies of their documents like Commitment Letter, Recommendation for Admission Forms, Copies of Mark sheets, and essays.
- Candidates will have to provide a Commitment/Sponsorship Letter from the appropriate officer at their organisation. If the candidate is self-employed, then he/she has to write and submit a statement of self-commitment.
- After the submission of all the required documents, a member of the Executive MBA Admissions team will contact the candidates to schedule a personal interview with the Admissions Committee.
Eligibility Criteria (For PhD Programmes):-
Candidates must also fulfil one of the following additional requirements:
Valid GATE/CEED/JEST (for Physics) score.
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) of CSR/UGC/NBHM/DBT/ICAR/ICMR/ICPR
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) (applicable for the Physics Department)
DST INSPIRE Fellowship.
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of the institute and submit the application form along with the required documents.
View Course Specific Admission Process
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|06 Jan, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|08 Jan, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
The selection of the candidates for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme 2020-22 batch will be carried out in two phases.
In the first phase, the eligible candidates as per the eligibility criteria [A] mentioned above will be shortlisted for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) from amongst the candidates, who have applied to the MBA programme. The candidate must have a valid CAT 2019 score securing a minimum overall percentile score as well as minimum sectional percentile score as mentioned in Table 1.
Shortlisting Criteria for MBA 2020-22 batch:
Candidates securing a minimum overall percentile score as well as minimum sectional percentile score in CAT 2019.