|COMEDK UGET||22 Mar, 2021 - 31 Jul, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 04 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|30 Apr, 2021||Others - Release of mock test 2 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Apr, 2021||Others - Release of mock test | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Information Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time course at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and Approved by AICTE.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. Uplift the students through Information Technology Education.
2. Provide exposure to emerging technologies and train them to Employable in multi-disciplinary industries.
3. Motivate them to become good professional Engineers and Entrepreneur.
4. Inspire them to prepare for Higher Learning and Research
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
1. To provide our graduates with Core Competence in Information Processing and Management.
2. To provide our graduates with higher learning in Computing Skills.
Admission will be through KCET, COMEDK.
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.