Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Information Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time course at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and Approved by AICTE.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. Uplift the students through Information Technology Education.
2. Provide exposure to emerging technologies and train them to Employable in multi-disciplinary industries.
3. Motivate them to become good professional Engineers and Entrepreneur.
4. Inspire them to prepare for Higher Learning and Research
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
1. To provide our graduates with Core Competence in Information Processing and Management.
2. To provide our graduates with higher learning in Computing Skills.
Admission will be through KCET, COMEDK.
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile