my name is smit and Im currently studying in diploma electrical engineering in 6 Sem and I got cgpa 8.30 so I want to ask that can I take admission in bvm for ug course.
To take admission in BVM (Birla Vishvkarma Mahavidyalaya) you will have to appear for GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test). But for B.tech course from BVM one has to pass 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognised board in India and you have passed diploma so you are eligible. But it is also mandatory for the Candidates to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list of GUJCET.
Here's the detail ed eligibility criteria for B.tech-
1. Candidates must have appeared for GUJCET conducted by Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
2. Candidates will have to apply online at the official website of Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)
To see more about BVM B.tech course please go through this link
To see important dates of GUJCET please go through this link
To more details and step by step guide for GUJCET please go through this link
which is better for cs, bvm or depstar?
Each college has its own pros and cons, the choice depends on what you are expecting out of the institute.
you can use the college compare offered by career 360. it compares colleges on the basis of ranking, placement, infrastructure, faculty and reviews. the link is attached below:
is there any transportation facility to bvm from vadodara?
Yes ,it is possible to up-down from Vadodara many students do opt it as an option by either private or public transport!
Many Govt Buses are going regularly which would cost around 35 rupees and trains which would cost you 10 rupees.
Trains are really irritating because most of the trains will run late. So buses are preferable.
But many students who studied in the college suggest to avoid such a long journey and up and down travelling everyday unless a very strong personal reason. You may also try and find hostels or PGs in the nearby cities only
rank the colleges for computer science:msu,ddu ,bvm,vgec,ld, gcet,charusat,gec gandhinagar
MSU and DDU are both equally same when it comes to infrastructure. They both have huge libraries, laboratories, cafeteria, hostels, Wi-Fi enabled campus, etc,. Placements are in favour of DDU. They provide their highest salary as Rs. 30 lakhs/year where the former gives Rs. 3.1 lakhs/year. The rating is 4.3 and 3.9 for MSU and DDU respectively.
Both BVM and VGEC are almost similar in all aspects such infrastructure, placement, faculty, etc,. Their highest salary is Rs. 4.50 lakhs/year. Their rating is 3.9 and 4.0 respectively.
CHARUSAT has good infrastructure when compared to GEC, Gandhinagar. GEC has much less infrastructure. Placement is nearly same for both. The rating is 4.2 and 4.1 for CHARUSAT and GEC, Gandhinagar respectively.
Hope this is helpful!
All the very best!
I want to go for govt.job or psu. so adit ce or bvm mechanical? I confused.please guide me.
bvm (govt.) mechenical is good choice?
Yes Ofcourse BVM is a very old college and the mechanical department there is well established and the placement of mechanical students is very good , but BVM is an autonomous college and if you go there you have to do self study because teachers are not coming regularly. Bvm has best lab facility among all colleges in Gujarat. You will get proper practical knowledge. . They have also included some new subjects which are important for curriculum development.
- Support from faculty is good. Some are very strict though . I will prefer mechanical branch for this college . Electrical and computer have also good placement record . Average 60 to 70 % placement is done in Bvm .
- You will get opertunity to enhance your extra curricular skills .
- If you want to learn something than definitely Bvm is for you, though chances of placement is better in LD , MSU .
BVM gives you the perfect platform to be a complete engineer. It has all the facility which needed the most to be a successful and skilled engineer. But my suggestions is that if u choose one of the following branch of this three-mech,civil and electrical then BVM is the best choice.
For more detailed information about the college you can refer the link below:
adit karamsad ce or bvm mechanical?
ADIT KARMASAD :
Private college located at Gujarat
CE BRANCH :
Total Fees - 4.24 lakhs
Good infrastructure and facilities
Median package is around 2.5 lakhs
Placements are not good
Government college located at Gujarat
MECHANICAL BRANCH :
Total Fees : 5.24 lakhs
Median salary is around 4.25 lakhs
Highest is around 8 LPA
Faculties are skilled and knowledgeable
Infrastructure is good
Placements are good
Recruiting companies are TCS, reliance, L & T...etc
I think BVM is better. But it's your choice to choose which College you want to get in based on your preferences.
Please visit the link given below for further details :
Hope it helps
give information about Hostel in BVM(GIA) Anand.its facility is good or bad ?
Hi, here I'm giving information about the hostel in BVM. In my opinion it's good. It comprises of organising literary,sport, spiritual and cultural activities. BVM hostels also maintain a small library which is operated once in a week. Hostel consists facilities like table tennis,carrom, chess etc..
which collages is best for computer engineering BVM VIDHYANAGR OR LDCE AHEMDABAD
Both the colleges LDCE Ahemdabad and BVM Vidyanagar, are very old and prestigious colleges of Gujrat. Below, I'll be listing few of the things about both of them and then you can judge which one you prefer, because just stating one college is better than the other would be unfair, both being equally prestigious.
1. As far as the campus is concerned, LD has a a bigger and vaster college campus, than BVM, so if you want a full fledged college life, with a nice campus, you can opt for LD. Also, attendance is not an issue in LD , as it's not very strict about attendance issues, but in BVM, attendance is a very important aspect.
2. Faculty in both the colleges is equally good, with well versed professors, but if you are looking for a strict environment to get a hook of studying well, i will say BVM is the place for you.
3. Now, coming to placements, LD definitely leads the field, with 65% being placed last year from all the streams, highest package was 12 LPA, and average package was 5LPA, whereas placement conditions in BVM were not so good, the highest package being 4LPA and average being 2LPA.
I stated all the necessary details about both the colleges, now you are the one to judge as of which college you want to get enrolled.
If you are still confused and want to know more options with your JEE Mains rank, you can get it here: