Admission Process 2021
Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai offers Master of Management Studies (MMS), MMS II Shift and PhD in Management programmes to the students. Admission to MMS/MMS II Shift is based on CMAT/XMAT/SNAP/CET/NMAT/GMAT/ATMA Entrance Exam. Further candidates who get shortlisted on the basis of the scores of the entrance exam have to qualify Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Admission to PhD in Management is offered on the basis of Phd Entrance Test (PET) conducted by University of Mumbai and aspirants qualifying this test will be called for an interview. The last stage of Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai admission process includes institute level document verification and fee payment and admission is confirmed only when the requisite fee is paid and documents get verified. Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai admission procedure is mentioned below:
For MMS/MMS II Shift:
- Candidates have to appear for CMAT/XMAT/SNAP/CET/NMAT/GMAT/ATMA Entrance Exam.
- Candidates then have to apply for admission online on the LLRIM website.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the score obtained in CMAT/XMAT/SNAP/CET/NMAT/GMAT/ATMA Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done strictly on the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in CMAT/XMAT/SNAP/CET/NMAT/GMAT/ATMA Exam, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
For PhD in Management:
- Candidates have to apply for admission online on University of Mumbai website.
- Then, candidates have to appear for PhD Entrance Test (PET) conducted by the University of Mumbai. Candidates qualified in GATE/SET/NET (JRF) Examination, candidates who are teacher fellowship holders of the apex bodies and candidates who have done M.Phil from University of Mumbai or any other recognised University are exempted from PET.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the merit obtained in the PET.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for a Personal Interview.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|02 Mar, 2021 - 17 Apr, 2021||Others - Closure of payment gateway | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 20 Apr, 2021||Others - Last date to printing the application | Mode: Online|
|21 Apr, 2021 - 25 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|25 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|30 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
Admission is based in common entrance test (CMAT /XMAT/SNAP /CET/NMAT/ GMAT/ATMA). After the Test, the students have to undergo Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The Institute follows the directions laid down by the Government of Maharashtra & University of Mumbai for the intake of students. The intake is strictly on the basis of Merit received by the student in the Common Entrance Test (CET).