I want to get admission of my sister here what is the process and how do I contact with you becz I m from bihar
The admission procedure for Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi is as follows:
You have to start by filling the application form by logging on to www.aud.ac.in (//www.aud.ac.in) and then further follow the instructions provided there.
Before filling the online application form keep ready with you scanned copies of your photo, signature in JPEG format and relevant certificate/testimonials in PDF format. The application fee of Rs. 510 per postgraduate programme (Rs. 200 per programme for SC/ ST/ PwBD/DOBC(NCL)/Defence/KM candidates) and Rs. 390 per undergraduate programme (Rs. 150 per programme for SC/ ST/ PwBD/D-OBC(NCL)/Defence/KM candidates) can only be paid online. Please use either Mozilla Firefox or Chrome as your browser. Online payment through (Credit/Debit card/Net banking) Once payment is made successfully, you will be redirected to the online application form. If the payment is not successful, you will be directed again to the bill desk payment gateway.
For registration follow these steps:
- Access www.aud.ac.in and click on Admissions 2021 Choose UG/PG option. Enter your preference of the programmes. Choose the category you belong to.
- Enter your email ID (an authentication code will be sent to this address).
- Enter the Captcha and click on Submit. Click on Register.
- Check your email. You should have received a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org containing your Password.
- Please check your notification/spam folder if the mail is not found in your inbox.
- Return to the AUD Online Form Login screen. Re-enter your email ID and Captcha.
- Enter the password sent to you by email. Click ‘Submit’, you will be redirected to the Online Application Form.
- Read the instructions carefully fill all the details.
Further your application form will be selected on the basis of some eligibility criteria for which you will receive email with proper instructions.
Hope this helps. All the best!
Can I do a BCA if I have taken commerce without maths but having grading subject as computer science with Python in 12th?
See mathematics is not a problem for BCA. But in general for the BCA course we need at least 50% marks in 10+2. Now as you have >50% marks then you will not be eligible for the BCA. You will be eligible for the course if you are from SC/ST i.e., Reserved category as 5% relaxation is provided to the group.
To know more about BCA visit the link below:
Some of the top BCA colleges in India are:
For more BCA colleges you may visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
Has the admission process begun at Ambedkar University, New Delhi?
Yes It does, the registration process is started since July 12th for ug courses and can apply through online at aid.ac.in
The admission last date is at first week of September 2021 regarding of Ambedkar University Delhi.
All the best.
NOW CAN I FILL THE FORM OF AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DELHI. I AM IN 12TH STANDARD IN 2021 BECAUSE OF CANCELATION OF BOARD EXAM SO I HAVE TO FILL THE FORM NOW THA=EN THE REST OF THE COURSE I NEED PROPER GUIDENCE FOR THAT
when will admission Open for the next session
Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi is a government institute and was established in 1986. The college offers different undergraduate and diploma courses. The admission to these courses are done on the basis of common entrance test. The admission process is generally started in the month of september.
For more details visit the link below:
I have got 90% in PCM & comp.scince in 12th standered. Can I get admission in ambedker University? if yes , how can I apply for the same?
Ambedkar university is really good University.
Here is the eligibility criteria for taking admission here:
1. Admission to UG courses will be based on the marks secured in the higher secondary (12th) examination.
2. 85% of the total seats will be reserved for the residence of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT)
You can also check past year cut off to get an idea. Usually cut off increase or decrease by1-2%.
Hope this answer is helpful for you.
ambedkar institute of technology delhi BCA last date for online registration on 2020
Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) is a 3-year duration UG Degree course affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi offered in AIT.
For admission to BCA at AIT, you need to appear in Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET).
The last date for filling application form for IPU CET is 25th May 2020 (extended).
Apply on www.ipu.ac.in (//www.ipu.ac.in)