|COMEDK UGET||20 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
- The Government of Karnataka conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into various professional courses for students of Karnataka. The CET is generally conducted during April / May and the notification will appear in all leading newspapers. RNSIT is in the list of top most engineering colleges in Karnataka.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the combined performance in PUC/XII Std. and CET.
- Seat matrix is announced indicating seats available in different colleges in different branches based on the sanctioned intake.
- Admissions are made according to merit, subject to reservations to various categories.
- Students called for documents verification on a particular day and the same will be announced on CET Website.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.