- Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi, Delhi
- All Questions
Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi, Delhi
placement and internship in cic college?
In CIC, there is no placement cell till now. The students who wants to find a job has to sit off campus. But the internship is a part of the course provided in the college. So many students are selected or given a job where they are doing their internship.
help me to apply for this university
to apply for CIC 2020 , you follow the steps mentioned below
1. visit the official website of cluster innovation centre
2. there will be heading admission , select your course from that
3. after getting re-directed, scroll down and register yourself
4. login using registered email Id and password
5. fill the details it asked
6. upload your photograph and signature
7. pay the fees and submit the form
hope this helps!
how to apply for btech through cluster innovation center
The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the written examination is a minimum aggregate mrks at 10+2 level with 60% in any four subjects including mathematics.
You can apply online through the official website https://ducic.ac.in/CIC-Admission-BTech#:~:text=Eligibility%3AThe%20minimum%20eligibility%20criteria,four%20subjects%20(including%20mathematics).
what is the admission criteria fir b.tech in I.t.and m.i In cluster innovation center ?
Cluster innovation centre comes under the Du. Students can take admission in different courses like b.tech/ba/msc
To get the admission in B.tech for cluster innovation college,the eligibilty required to score aggregate marks in 12th ,for general category it required 60% in four subject (maths)in obc it is 57% of the four best subjects(maths) and for reserved category it is 54% (including maths). For more information you can check this link.