DY Patil Institute of Technology (DYPIET, Pimpri), Pune was established in the year 1998 as Dr. D. Y. Patil Women's College of Engineering. Later, in the year 2002 the institute was converted into a co-educational college and was named as Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pimpri, Pune. DYPIET, Pimpri is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and DTE Maharashtra. The institute offers undergraduate (B.Tech), postgraduate (M.Tech, MBA) and doctoral (Ph.D.) courses in various areas. DYPIET, Pimpri is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
DYPIET, Pimpri is located near police chowki, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri Colony, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra. Pimpri Railway Station is 3.1 km away and it will take around 9 minutes to reach the college. Pimpri Chinchwad MSRTC Bus Stand is 1.3 km away and Pune International Airport is 17.5 km away from the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach DY Patil Institute of Technology,
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- DYPIET, Pimpri is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- DYPET, Pimpri is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE).
- IIT, Bombay
- E-Yantra Robotics Laboratory
- Mission 10X
- Johnson Controls
- Dr. Fixit Institute of Structural Protection and Rehabilitation
- Sigma Electric Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahasainik Industrial Estate, Bhosari, Pune
- National Vocational Education Qualification Framework (NVEQF)
- International Federation for Engineering Education (IFEES)
- ASK Engineers Pvt Ltd MIDC Bhosari Pune
- Mogra Cosmic Pvt. Ltd., Bhosari, MIDC, Pune
- Proactive Technical Orthopaedics Pvt. Ltd., Nigadi, Pune.
- Sri-Sri Industries, Bhosari, Pune
- Constrologix Engg and Research Services Pvt Ltd
- Samarth Comprehensive Civil Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
- Ameya Industries Pvt Ltd Chikhali, Pune
- Kone Cranes & Demag Pvt. Ltd.
- Tigmen Engg.Pvt. Ltd., Vasai(W)
- L&D Infotech
- Fluid Control Pvt.Ltd., Kharabwadi, Chakan, Pune
- Enrich Consultants
- CTE Consortium for Technical Education
- Matrix BIM & Design Solutions LLP
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Exams and Cutoffs
For Undergraduate Course (BE):
- The students have to qualify for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Exam/Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main Paper 1).
- Eligible candidates have to register and appear for the state level counseling which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP) and choose DYPIET, Pimpri as their preference.
- Final admission will be done after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
DY Patil Institute of Technology provides various infrastructure and facilities to the students and faculty such as computer centre to give practical knowledge to the students, separate hostels for boys and girls, conference hall that can be used for conducting seminars, conferences, medical facilities, cafeteria to serve food to the students, library with a collection of books. Various other facilities like wi-fi, banks, etc are also available for them.
- Computer Centre: Computer centre facility is available for the students of every department for a practical understanding.
- Hostel: The Institute has separate hostels for boys and girls with other facilities like mess, sports, medical assistance, etc are available for them.
- Conference Hall: The conference hall of DYPIET can be used to conduct national and international seminars, meetings, conferences, events, etc.
- Medical Facilities: The College provides medical facility to the students and staff for an emergency. Medical practitioners are available for consultation.
- Cafeteria: The College has a spacious cafeteria inside the campus that serves food to the students and faculty at a reasonable price.
- Library: DYPIET has a library inside the campus that has a collection of case studies, books, journals, VSS reports, MTS reports, project reports, working papers, etc. Students and faculty can visit the library during working hours.
College life is Memorable.
Grab the Opportunity and take admission here.
Dr.D.Y. Patil Institute of Technology
D. Y. Patil institute of technology, Pune.
My experience in Dr DY Patil Institute of Technology, Pune
Questions related to DYPIET Pimpri
Can I get cs directly in dypiet?
I am here for helping you....
For taking admission in your mentioned college directly,
You will have to first visit your college and then you will have to discuss it with the college authority, then you may admission directly.
Sometimes it may become difficult to take admission directly so then you can go with the management quota for which you will have to give donation them.
I hope it will be beneficial for you....
For more queries you can upvote my answer and can ask in the comment section below...
Best of luck...
How would I get admission in d y patil pune?
Hello abna, hope you are doing well! you can get admisison in DY patil college.. could you please tell me for which course are you opting for? As the eligiblity criteria are different for different courses.. also it depends on courses where admission are on merit basis and also on based of entrances.. so please tell me the course..
i want to know your cutoff ranking of jee main paper 1 and also mht-cet
What was the gate cutoff score for civil engineering in 2018 for ME admission in d y patil college?
if you want to take admission in DY Patil college then you have to appear in MAHA CET exam. may be accepted GATE score but not found cut off trends of this college.
here is the link for check previous year cut off trends-
What is the cutoff of cs branch in dy patil for obc category
please check the following link as released by the MH-CET for the Dr. DY Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pune.
hopes this helps you !!
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: